FF drifting......post #90248690

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mehhh....your just a little mad....You think it's gay because.....

A.) You can't do it...in the Sol...because Project POS is on the back burner.....

B.) you need snow or ice or tray's....if you tryed after the sol got running....

C.) I'll have the CRX engine removed, rebuilt, installed and boosted way before the Sol gets started again....

D.) you wish you had a wing just like it.....I do....it would help get the ass off the ground if it was upside down....

E.) you forgot how to drive a FWD car.....

FF drifting is just like scooters and screwing fat chick's.......they're fun to ride til your freinds find out.....

just messing wit ya B :p

Ohh BTW...my garage will have Heat today......35,000 BTU's....it will be nice and toasty....and now I can get some shit done again.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 14 2004, 09:15 AM

FF drifting is just like scooters and screwing fat chick's.......they're fun to ride til your freinds find out.....

Ohh BTW...my garage will have Heat today......35,000 BTU's....it will be nice and toasty....and now I can get some shit done again.

:bo: :bo: :bo:

did you got out and get a heater?

Good drifts, but as some ED people know, the ED and EF (as well as earlier) Civics and CRXs will drift just fine if you have enough power.

His style is good, and that's all that's important for DG, but if he took the corners faster the effect would be real and actually improve his track time.

I love his dash and the front aelerons.

-> Steve

i love drifters.. i love real racing (ehem rally) and i drive a civic with a lot of power.. it's just not the same lol

Wouldn't drift FF cars that way put flat spots in the tires? I never really thought about that until my gf locked up the brakes, and now it vibrates at higher speeds.

On the subject of front drive drifting...
I almost drifted into the goddamn ditch last night. G/f was bitching at me, like usual, about how I shouldn't drift into the driveway, she hoped someone was watching. She annoyed me and I lost concentration and I pulled the e-brake too soon. The passenger's side front tire went into the ditch and then right back out. (I was doing like 25.) She laughed. I told her to keep laughing, her fat ass was gonna push the car out if it went in. :ph34r:

Yes, I'm a fucktard. I know...and yes, my g/f is fat. You don't have to tell me.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 14 2004, 09:15 AM
mehhh....your just a little mad....You think it's gay because.....

A.) You can't do it...in the Sol...because Project POS is on the back burner.....

B.) you need snow or ice or tray's....if you tryed after the sol got running....

C.) I'll have the CRX engine removed, rebuilt, installed and boosted way before the Sol gets started again....

D.) you wish you had a wing just like it.....I do....it would help get the ass off the ground if it was upside down....

E.) you forgot how to drive a FWD car.....

just messing wit ya B :p

redy heater?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yup...but I got the50,000 BTU Reddy-heater...and I was actually in the garage tonight...polishing up some Carrol Shelby Saab rims........To bad all my other shit is frozen...I went to get some hand cleaner, and the shit is still an Ice-cickle pop. But if my caffine levels can handle it...the Accord's swap will get started tommorrow....hehe

we got the badass 100,000(?) btu reddy heater at work, it eats 40 lb tank aevery 3 days and we only use it in the mornings :p

Yeah I have one of those 50k BTU Redy Heaters. It puts out like a 3 foot flame. Damn I scared to even turn that bitch on, yet alone leave going in my garage for more then 20 minutes of labor.

the first time I cranked it up....I just got home, hooked it up to the tank, and just turned it on...hit ignite a few times......nothing, so I looked into the tube...I just saw the spark........I don't have any nose hair anymore.....or eyelashes...or eyebrows....... :blink: but the garage heated up right away...with no smell. So now I can get back to work, and get some cars done....untill I run out of propane...hehe

And......IF you guys feel like it, and I get a head count tonight...I will go down and get some more JDM beef tommorrow and plan a BBR in the garage for Sat.......I have a feeling the Yakinicku BBQ's will now be a re-occureing thing again....I beat the coldness...now it's time for some fun.

BTW...one person for beef = $5, Sake = $5...let the party begin....

Back