FF7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd say my favorite final fantasy game besides ff2 for snes. nine was okay, ten was just a movie you played along with which sucked. seven was one of the best ones for sure.

wow, deja vu. i LOVED that game!! when i went with my friend to buy halo i saw that for 18 bucks...too bad i had no money on me. im seriously considering going to get it

i too loved that game. i kinda like 8 as well but it had too much love crap in it, still a good play though, but 7 was definitely awesome. i played about half of 9, i didnt like that i was some fucking little monkey guy, and ten i didnt get that far into but IMO had some potential if i had stuck with it.

i fell out of video games when i got into cars. seems like i fell out of ALL my other old hobbies once i got into cars :lol: now the only video games i play are car games.

A great game, but I still like VI and VIII best. Anybody heard about the FF I and II remake that will be coming out for GBA, its called dawn of souls and it looks really good. Aside from that III (japanese III not US VI) will be making its US debut on the DS. Plus i recall reading something about either a prequel or sequel to VII (aside from the the movie advent children) coming soon. Ill post some links up tomorrow.

edit: too much to drink last night

I think you're gettin' yer X's and V's confuzzled there....

And the game you might have read about is Dirge of Cerberus, which is slated to be 3rd person style action game based on the story of Vincent.

Saw some trailers for FF7: Advent Children. It looks like it's actually going to be good, compared to Final Fantasy: Spirits Within which I though could have been way better. I mean, it's like "OMFG, there are alien spirits chasing me to take my soul, i'm trying to use my energy gun but it just doesn't cut it when there are a million alien ghosts popping up from the ground." I played FFI and it was good. Also played some OG FF Gameboy titles which were ok. FF Adventures sucked!

Aeon?

7 was also the only one that made a smooth transition to the PC. They got lazy with 8. 7 had all the graphics and interface redone so you could take advantage of better controllers and faster video cards- 8 was just a dirty PSX port.

I enjoyed 7.

My alias on Counter Strike for the last 6 years has been Sephiroth.

Seven was awesome.
Level 99 was fun, but ruby weapon was still hard as hell.
Emerald weapon was all about the knights of the round+mimic ;)

Originally posted by Calesta@Nov 12 2004, 11:19 AM
Aeon?

7 was also the only one that made a smooth transition to the PC. They got lazy with 8. 7 had all the graphics and interface redone so you could take advantage of better controllers and faster video cards- 8 was just a dirty PSX port.
[post=415830]Quoted post[/post]​

the things you summoned. aeons or whatever.

Originally posted by FFCiv@Nov 12 2004, 09:24 PM
I had 99 guys but could never EVAR beat the weapons :(
[post=416178]Quoted post[/post]​

Emerald Weapon went down like a bitch.

Ruby Weapon was a real cunt, never beat it.

I did get Sephiroth's Sword, tho :)

Sephiroth's sword? How do you get that? I need to reinstall the game so I can run back through and beat all the weapons. :) I accidentally erased all my save games on a hard drive partition FUBAR.

Back