FF7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You can win the sword at the theme park in the shooter ride. it's a collector's item and you can't use it.

And the best way to beat ruby is to kill off all your characters on another battle and then go into the ruby battle solo.

Originally posted by driverunknown@Nov 14 2004, 03:56 AM
You can win the sword at the theme park in the shooter ride. it's a collector's item and you can't use it.

And the best way to beat ruby is to kill off all your characters on another battle and then go into the ruby battle solo.
[post=416630]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, ok. I always just went in to the fight arena thingy in the theme park- that's all I went after.

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Nov 12 2004, 03:16 AM
Saw some trailers for FF7: Advent Children. It looks like it's actually going to be good, compared to Final Fantasy: Spirits Within which I though could have been way better. I mean, it's like "OMFG, there are alien spirits chasing me to take my soul, i'm trying to use my energy gun but it just doesn't cut it when there are a million alien ghosts popping up from the ground." I played FFI and it was good. Also played some OG FF Gameboy titles which were ok. FF Adventures sucked!
[post=415729]Quoted post[/post]​

I loved this game as well, probably the best FF game ever IMO. Sephiroth is the fucking man! Anyways, I can't wait for Advent Children to come out. I just saw the trailor so I don't know much about it, but is it a complete remake of the FF7 storyline? Cause if so, that's BADASS! :thumbsup:

Ok, you guys made me do it. I was in the garage last night digging for some stuff, and I pulled out my FF7 installation CDs. Time to replay the game. :)

Ok, you guys made me do it. I was in the garage last night digging for some stuff, and I pulled out my FF7 installation CDs. Time to replay the game.

Way ahead of you on that. I just defeated Lost Number and got Vincent. I'm headed off to the Mt. Nibel Disk1.

did anyone NOT play ff7?

This could, more or less, explain: Gamespot- 15 Most Influential Games of all Times. Budget allotted for FF7 = >$30 Million. "Backed by an alluring print campaign and several beautiful (if slightly misleading) television spots, Final Fantasy VII has sold more than a million copies domestically."

Geez, having nothing to do till I ship out is boring. I've resorted to reading the Bible to take up my time during the day.

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Nov 15 2004, 04:12 PM
Ok, you guys made me do it. I was in the garage last night digging for some stuff, and I pulled out my FF7 installation CDs. Time to replay the game.

Way ahead of you on that. I just defeated Lost Number and got Vincent. I'm headed off to the Mt. Nibel Disk1.

Cool. You're pretty far in- it'll take me some time. I've probably got a lot more to do than you. ;)

Back