FFXI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
So I got it from Walmart, headed home to install and... "Error 1305 cannot read from......." yeah so I'm freeking pissed!!!! Anyone buy this and I dunno, have it work?

final fantasy 11.

please. just stick to the console version of the games. i had an older copy of ff7 that used to do that ocassionally.

<~~ proud owner of every NES,SNES, PS, and PS2 adventure of US FF series.

Is it the FFX, or FFX2? The one with the three girls or the guy you start out with?

FFX2 is kinda :ghey: compared to the FFX game, but it's still pretty enjoyable... Speaking of, I need to get back to it. ;)

Also, Most software stores will let you exchange for same product, even if it's opened... Why wouldn't they? You gunna copy the same game again?!

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jan 3 2004, 02:18 AM
Is it the FFX, or FFX2? The one with the three girls or the guy you start out with?

FFX2 is kinda :ghey: compared to the FFX game, but it's still pretty enjoyable... Speaking of, I need to get back to it. ;)

Also, Most software stores will let you exchange for same product, even if it's opened... Why wouldn't they? You gunna copy the same game again?!

i bought ffx2 the day it came out, but i never finished ffx so i started over again.

the one silverchild bought is the online ff i believe.

One trip to walmart later and all is well, did you know they did cash back for opened software?!? I didn't think anyone did that! So I'm waiting in line and this dude who seemed slightly retarded was trying to return stuff he obvious hadn't even paid for yet for money :lol: It was great, they gave him like 3 bucks and escourted him out of the store :bonk:

Anyway I''l post screen shots if you guys wanna see what FF online is like

Back