fiberclass body kit install

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I saw something in there about a roll cage. What is the motive behind this? I hope you can weld.

Seems you are fairly well along in the project. It is a lot of work as you have found out. I only ever considered side skirts but never went through with the install, they rode too low and messed up my lines.

Good work though, front end looks nice and neat.

When what are you gonna paint it?

I have not been able to work on it for quite a long time. It is just sitting there collecting dirt. I actually pulled the motor to put into my hatch and use as my daily driver, but I need a new trans. I hope to start working on it again when it warms up. For now though, money is tight and the weather is cold... I hope to make some progress this summer on both vehicles.

do you know anyone selling a trans. that will bolt up to a B16/18?

hey man i just picked up one of these kits it is going to be my first kit on my project car i know i know all the haters cant stand these kits but i dont care i like it and am confident i can get it done i have already done many things on the car like gut the interior and fix it all up and custom paint it and dropped the fuel tank to repair it so im not a retard lol is there anywhere i can find like a step by step on how to install it or anything you can email me if ya want and let me know.... thanks appreciate it man

this thread is over 2 years old, judging by the OP's last activity of 5-06-2009, its safe to say he probably isnt coming back in a timely manner
:wheelchair:

i am excellent with fiberglass repair... if it doesnt fit JUST USE ZIPTIES

l.jpg

l.jpg

hey man i just picked up one of these kits it is going to be my first kit on my project car i know i know all the haters cant stand these kits but i dont care i like it and am confident i can get it done i have already done many things on the car like gut the interior and fix it all up and custom paint it and dropped the fuel tank to repair it so im not a retard lol is there anywhere i can find like a step by step on how to install it or anything you can email me if ya want and let me know.... thanks appreciate it man

I'm working on this same kit myself...I'm starting with getting all the stock pieces off that need to come off, then going to dry fit all pieces at the same time and go from there. Got the rear quarter windows to go, then all those stock pieces will be off. I'll keep you updated as I progress, and Verhulst, let me know how yours goes too.

Back