fiberglass interior???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rfalls86

RexRacer
yeah i got a 90 crx and was wondering if anyone knows where i can get one cus i talked to the shops in my town and they said it cant be done and i was like fukkin lies!! so yeah if anyone can help me with this it would be appreciated

well, anything can be done with the right amount of money. i don't know of any company that makes interior parts, maybe a dash but thats all i have seen, your only other option is make it yourself, and well that can be a butt and a half!

honestly, a real nice stock interior is always the best. its clean, and keeps the clean look of your car. just a thought, well just try google and keep searching, if you really want it you'll find a way! good luck,
~Ryan

Yeah, fiberglass interiors are a custom thing. You have to put in the sweat, blood, tears, or mad amounts of $$$.. either way.

Look up the alpine SEMA cars.. they are nutz.

why not just glass over your existing dash?

hmm good ideas guys...maybe ill stay stock...i dunno its just ideas that i have...i wanna have a sweet ass crx...but maybe stock is teh best...well ive already got my seats and my momo wheel so now all i gotta do is put em in and then it will be all good :D

yea stock looks good i just dyed my interior black over this last winter, looks awesome just can't keep it clean with all the farmers around here and there damn dust, but if you want to paint it, i recommend not, because i kryloned some of mine, and it does rub off eventually, unless your not going to touch it ever, then your fine, but i recommend dying it, it will last and not rub off, but if you want to fiberglass your dash, i was told to strip off all the vinyl, get long haired fiberglass, and start applying that, until you've got something close to what you want, and start sanding, and thats the longest and takes the most patience, i started a fiberglass sub box for my brother, first time using anything related to fiberglass, worked on it for about a week and gave up cause it didn't look like i was getting anywhere and small grooves are the worst cause you have to hand sand for hours just to get it smooth. but it all depends how much money you want to spend and time you want to put into it, also there is a place you can get a universal fiberglass dash, but it looks more like a cavalier dash, but i think its made by reactive or something, but good luck

thx man ill keep in mind dying it red and black!! :D w00t to red and black

you might want to think twice before dying anything. last person that did this thought the same thing. he regreted it shortly after. worst part was that he had to dye it all back. sounds simple but just keep in mind your prolly not going to have you oem color anymore. I say stick with the crx si interior. if you have anything else i recommend getting it. thats what i'm doing. hope this helps

I know its hard to leave things alone, but CRX interiors are teh sexy anyway.. now if you were in an EG, I'd be all for it! lol.

i know a lot of people like CRX's.. but seriously... putting a custom $$$$$ interior in one? why not spend the money on a newer, faster car?

i dunno im sort of starting to think about getting a newer car now...i love crx's tho....my buddy told me its gonna cost alot to do what i want and it will be easier to buy one already done...but i dunno...i just wanna have a hot fast car...i dunno what to do...people are soo intimidating with their opinions...fckin assholes :rolleyes: :D

i think you should just do what you want, don't listen to other peoples opinions, its your car, your money, plus you just asked for some advice on fiberglassing your interior, if you have the patience go an fiberglass it, but if you want it simple but still nice, leave it or dye it, personally I love black, so I have to have everything black, i can't stand the grey, but like i said its your car and your choice

Back