fiberglass.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

korey

I was just wondering if fiberglass is very hard to learn to work with. I was thinking on doing my own enclosure for a system and didnt want to pay someone large ammounts of $$$ to do it for me. If I praticed a little bit, would I get it down? Also, if you could let me know any helpfull pointers in working with F.G., let me know, thanx.

i've never done it, but i've read a lot about it. everybody says it's easy as can be. just buy a book and give it a 'lil practice.

I'm only in highschool and I already did like 3 fiberglass sub enclosures for my cousins cars. Whatever you learn in highschool pays off. Well let me get to the point!!! Here are some sites that can help fiberglass building beginners....

fiberglass 1

fiber 2

fiber 3

fiber 4

I hope these sites can help you in something... B)

Fiber is very easy to work with, just a little messy and you can get really high off the fumes.

Originally posted by hondamidnighter@Mar 2 2004, 11:31 PM
I'm only in highschool and I already did like 3 fiberglass sub enclosures for my cousins cars. Whatever you learn in highschool pays off. Well let me get to the point!!! Here are some sites that can help fiberglass building beginners....

fiberglass 1

fiber 2

fiber 3

fiber 4

I hope these sites can help you in something... B)

where can we get materials?????

i need to do this for a 12' sub in my mirage. B)

You can Get everything in any local hardware store....But like some articles say.. buy resin and fiberglass at Local marine shops because its less expensive. B)

Back