Fight at my school

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FFCiv

well 2 months ago there was a pretty huge fight here in fairfield ct and my friend taped it. If you're in CT you might've seen something on the news or in the paper: here are some links to the news stuff about it:
http://www.connpost.com/Stories/0,1413,96~...2143300,00.html

http://video.wtnh.com/news/2004/may/clips/05122004-attack.rm

but anyways the police already have a copy of the tape from one of the kids who got beat up and the kids are getting in trouble anyways id like to share the video with my HS homies; only problem is no place to host so if you will host it lmk

oh and BTW all of the articles and tv segments misinterpreted the facts are are pretty untrrue. Race wasnt an issue at all.... anyways if you can host LMK

EDIT: the fight is like 3 minutes long so its not only of the one hit its over things.

Real player hijacks your computer worse than 100 terrorists on a holy jihad mission inside a u.s. airport.

i will host the video. pm me on here.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 15 2004, 04:25 PM
Real player hijacks your computer worse than 100 terrorists on a holy jihad mission inside a u.s. airport.

i will host the video. pm me on here.

:bo:

just get the RM simulator

it will play all the RM shit without any of the jihad activity

grab the quicktime simulator while youre at it ... that program sucks moose nuts too

sorry, got your pm last night...

but as tpp and misti can attest to...

i was too lazy to respond.

click the link at the bottom of my sig. pm either rudelud or tpp or misti.

for some reason (router issues) i cannot accept file transfers to my computer.

so you will need to transfer the file to one of my admins/mods and they will be able to upload it to the site.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 15 2004, 04:25 PM

:werd: :lmao:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 16 2004, 03:37 AM
just get the RM simulator

it will play all the RM shit without any of the jihad activity

grab the quicktime simulator while youre at it ... that program sucks moose nuts too

linky??

If you consider that a brawl :huh: ....damn.......that's just a mear pussy spat....

Come to New Mexico...and I'll show you some brawls....hell...wait a minute...just come over to my house.... :ph34r:

Kids nowdays can't fight.

Just the same as Thug posers......all mouth and nothing but bitch slapping...... :blink:

sweet.. lol They would fight then go talk to their friends for a second or something then come back and hit the person again..

What was it over?

Someone misspelled 'assault'...

At least thats what I asuume that you meant.

Other than that...the vid of the chicks fighting ownz this one.

fuckin pussies. people dont know how to let TWO people fight out their differences.

fuckin pussies

Originally posted by civicious@Oct 23 2004, 09:09 PM
Other than that...the vid of the chicks fighting ownz this one.
[post=406550]Quoted post[/post]​

I though that was a bunch of girls?

I mean really, if there isn't an ambulance, and everyone gets up on their own, than it really wasn't worth filming. I have had worse fights with my younger brother.

Back