Fight at my school

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the 'soundtrack' sucked too...

seven seconds of random songs. blugh.

I would be embarassed to be a part of that fight. Basically it consisted of poor fighting, and friends watching other friends get gang beat because they were too much of a pussy to help them.

i dont get it, why do people do that. If my friend (s) were getting jumped I'd jump in.

Me and a couple friends went to a party and got trashed, my one friend decided to talk shit to some kid. 5 mins later he's getting jumped by like 5 people, you know what I still jumped in, even though my friend go the worst of everyone, I didn't just stand there. 3 people went to the hospital and like 3 arrested and this was all over some dumbshit.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Oct 24 2004, 08:03 AM-->
civicious
@Oct 23 2004, 09:09 PM
Other than that...the vid of the chicks fighting ownz this one.
[post=406550]Quoted post[/post]​

I though that was a bunch of girls?

I mean really, if there isn't an ambulance, and everyone gets up on their own, than it really wasn't worth filming. I have had worse fights with my younger brother.
[post=406704]Quoted post[/post]​

haha. that fight suckd. 2 weeks ago 10 kids tried to jump me and three of my friends at an of campus party. key word-tried. they didnt know that two of my friends box, i know mixed martial arts, and my other friend is just a crazy asshole. i think we knocked like 4 or 5 of them out(like unconsious) and i think 3 of them left in ambulances. im not sure cuz the cops broke it up after like 5 min. they were already there after a kid got hit in the head with a bottle. oh, and i saw the kid i knocked out at a party on thur. and his face is still all fucked up. haha thats a fight.

not race related at all?

lol and when the guys are walking off the dude is like
"this aint no united nations kid"

nope not race related at all

it was over the big kid talking shit about the skinny kid and his sister

The this aint no united nations kid is hillarious, prolly the best thing in the video

weak man. Oh well my best fights was when i got into a fight with guys. Serously the biggest pussy fight i had was with a girl. I threw her thru a wall. lol and to think i wasn't even mad enough to fight her

Originally posted by reckedracing@Oct 25 2004, 08:40 AM
two of my friends box, i know mixed martial arts, and my other friend is just a crazy asshole

bahahhahahaa
[post=407019]Quoted post[/post]​

all true, believe what u want. ill post a pic of the hoody that crazy asshole was wearing that night.

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 25 2004, 02:27 PM
...Don't talk about it, be about it.
[post=407205]Quoted post[/post]​

hell yea. i hate talkin. i was just telling a story about what a real fight is like. and i dont think he would be laughing at me if his computer wasnt between us.

Back