FIgured ya'll might get a kick out of this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Maybe I would've been whining if I didn't know I posted in the wrong forum and was all bitchy bout it, what some of u knuckleheads don't seem to realize is that this thread I started wasn't for me to whine it was a joke, as in he said this so I said this, jeesh ya'll take things so seriously

Maybe I would've been whining if I didn't know I posted in the wrong forum and was all bitchy bout it, what some of u knuckleheads don't seem to realize is that this thread I started wasn't for me to whine it was a joke, as in he said this so I said this, jeesh ya'll take things so seriously

It wasn't a 'he said this so you said that' situation...it was a 'you posted in the wrong forum and he did what the moderators are SUPPOSED to do and told you and you pissed and whined about it' situation.

It wasn't a 'he said this so you said that' situation...it was a 'you posted in the wrong forum and he did what the moderators are SUPPOSED to do and told you and you pissed and whined about it' situation.
Negative buddy, while I understand what GSR said about the chassis shit, and I knew I posted in the wrong forum when I did it (I only did it cause most of the the other guys in that forum wanted to see and it was easier). If he had just been like u posted in the wrong forum and I erased it bam end of story, but cause he said not type r related (understand the whole chassis specific shit) theoretically speaking (and ya'll can say what u want) a type r motor is ITR related

ehhh, i move posts in integra forums about swapping LSes and d16a1s into crxs. you were wrong bro.

$37.95 per minute.

Lil pricey there, ain't u buddy

Grade A abuse doesn't come cheap.

Not when it's in the CHASSIS SPECIFIC forum, asshat.

For the last time ASSWIPE i'm not talking about where I posted, I'm talking about in general, if it's the motor which is the main part of the car then it is related. I can gurantee their are more post in that forum about the actual engine or something related to the engine than there is just the body of the vehicle, model specific means anything having to do with that specific vehicle

Back