Final Fantasy Advent Children

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Damn! I just downloaded the movie from bittorrent. Its friggin awesome! The graphics are amazing, the storyline is eh, but man the graphics. The action is fucking tight too. I highly recommend it for those who are into anything that does with games, rpg, kung fu movies, final fantasy, or anything just geeky.

You need the movie, .srt, and vobsub 2.23. It makes me reply final fantasy 7 again, but dont really have 90 hours to waste anymore :p

i heard that the prerelease for PSP already happened and it is supposed to be out midoctober on DVD...but thats just a rumor.

and oh yeah...TOTALLY FUCKIN KICK ASS MOVIE...Tifa's tits are actually proportionate...scary. I wanna play FF7 NOW.

i picked it off demonoid last week, but totally forgot i had it. maybe ill watch it laters :)

I downloaded it like four times on mininova before i got an english subtitled version a few weeks ago. Problem is that i havn't had time to watch it yet. Though from what bit ive scanned the story looks a bit... underwhelming. hopefully ill be proven wrong

yeah...i think they shorted the story a bit. They didnt REALLY explain geostigma, they just said people had it.

The other characters besides Cloud and Tifa just seem to be there for old time's sake.

geostigma is a diease they get because jenova's cell has enter the lifestream. the lifestream is trying to fight off the infectious cell thats why they get all brown.

heres a synaposis (sp):
Shrina is an evil company sucking the lifestream out of the planet and killing it. To add to that Jenova is some sort of evil being from outer space that was trying to destroy the planet. Cloud and friends stop the being and Shrina with the lifestream. The lifestream is the follow of energy that connects every living thing.

2 years later, 3 mysterious figures appear and are searching for Jenova's remains. They are trying to resurrect someone or something. While this is happening, everyone is getting sick from geostigma, including Cloud. He runs away because he doesnt want to burden anyone and is angry that he could not save his friend Aeirth. The mysterious 3 have the ability to control those with geostigma and are trying to destroy the planet.

i finally got it downloaded and havent watch the whole movie just bit and pieces and have to say it does look bad ass, I'll have to watch it tonight.

Yeah I totally agree that this movie is bad ass. The story may seem a little confusing for those who are not familiar with the Final Fantasy 7 video game (since this is a sequel), but overall it's still a great movie and Square-Enix was the first ever to make a sequel of a game into a movie. I encourage those who are not familiar with Final Fantasy 7 to play the video game FIRST. In fact... you can play it on your PC, but I prefer the original Playstation version :cool: . Did you all know that the voice of Kadaj is Shikamaru from Naruto?

No I didnt..

Dont really follow the game

But I think that the dark haired girl kinda looks like me... :)

....and by the way, the bonus material "FF7: Last Order" that comes with the DVD.... suck ass. Just play the game :mrgreen:

Sweet Instinct... do you have large tits like her's too? haha

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah I totally agree that this movie is bad ass. The story may seem a little confusing for those who are not familiar with the Final Fantasy 7 video game (since this is a sequel), but overall it's still a great movie and Square-Enix was the first ever to make a sequel of a game into a movie. I encourage those who are not familiar with Final Fantasy 7 to play the video game FIRST. In fact... you can play it on your PC, but I prefer the original Playstation version :cool: . Did you all know that the voice of Kadaj is Shikamaru from Naruto?

PC version is better... all the bits of the game are the same, but the PC version allows you to take advantage of all the extra texture smoothing and colors that a modern video card offers- plus the load times are totally nonexistent.

Back