Final Fantasy VII Advent Childern

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it is a mutliple cd game.... i picked up Tiger Woods 05 for 18 bucks used, no instructions. i dont see how a game that came out when i was a in junior high, or highschool, can be more than 20 bucks...

i went a while ago, saw FF7 used for 15 bucks, i should of picked it up... dammit. Im going to go probably on monday, if there are multiple copies ill pick one up, ill accept paypal :mrgreen:

ebay has picked up on it as well.. glad i still have my copy.. wonder if it works still.. probably beat to death.

still got mine too...now if i could find a copy of 9...my 2nd disk is scratched and i cant get past black waltz 3

i have 9. i dont know how to copy it though, besides need a mod chip right?

if anyone finds a copy of 7, i take it. I talked to gamestop out here and they had several and now they have none, and arent looking to get any more copys unless someone brings one in

Yeah, and i dont have one. not to mention my PSX had soda spilled on it...so now i just have a psone.

Quoted post[/post]]
if you get FFVII your lucky,, i checked out here and no one has a copy, I have been wanting to play it again, and still searching for a copy

Quoted post[/post]]
if anyone finds a copy of 7, i take it. I talked to gamestop out here and they had several and now they have none, and arent looking to get any more copys unless someone brings one in

I bought the original PC version for FF7 when it came out... WAY better than the PSX version, because it's the only FF that made it to the PC as a complete conversion. They recoded all the graphics to work on any decent 3D card, so it looks WAY smoother than on the PSX. You have to patch the hell out of it to get it to work properly on XP though.

Just FYI- FF7 is why I bought my first 3D card way back in 96. Long live the Voodoo 1!

I guess I can dig up my copy (if I can find it) and post it up as a torrent with all the patches. Gonna take some time though.

lol i would love to have the pc version, I have been looking for one of those and those are non exsistant.

Well, they weren't in the stores for very long. :) I bought it when it first came out, and even I have to play the damn hacked to hell version. I'll post up when I find my XP compatible copy. The good thing is that it's only 1 gig, not 4 whole CDs.

quit teasing me....I got my PC FF7 stolen at a lan party....youre right its sooo much better (and there is a hack to play as sephiroth for the whole game :laugh:)

I never tried the game mod hacks... I might have to try the Sephiroth one though. That's the one that just replaces the player model, right?

hey fellas, i found a torrent on demonoid, and im trying to get it. itll be done later today and ill see if it works on my machine (xp pro -:happy:-).

i think it does just replace the model...but its still cool damnit.

Back