Final Fantasy VII Advent Childern

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good news fellas, it has everything and i tested it and it works so far. the graphics are disappointing to say the least, but i mean it is 7-9 yrs old so wtf do you except? and the max resolution is 600x400 or something number like that. the sound is pretty damn good though.

anyway, if anyone is interested, over at demonoid they have it and im seeding it too. it says final fantasy vii (pc) ultima edition. if you need invites to demonoid, i can give them out. or if enough people show interest, i can upload it to yousendit (2gb free) and pm people with the link so they can just direct download.

I had FF VII on the PC, much more rare--sold it on ebay for 60 bucks, but not before I burnt every disc. :) God bless the 90's, with their lack of copyright protection.

i have ff7 too, the ps1 version. but with n emulator i can play it on my computer too. ive been playing it on my computer. i love that game. ive had it since middle or high school cant remeember.

:p to all you who dont have one :)

came out in 97 and i know i got it for christmas in 97. ff8 was 99...ff9....didnt have a cool poster that i remembered, and i only play ff10 at a friends house.

Quoted post[/post]]
I had FF VII on the PC, much more rare--sold it on ebay for 60 bucks, but not before I burnt every disc. :) God bless the 90's, with their lack of copyright protection.

Damn. $60 on eBay? I should sell my mint copy...

Quoted post[/post]]
good news fellas, it has everything and i tested it and it works so far. the graphics are disappointing to say the least, but i mean it is 7-9 yrs old so wtf do you except? and the max resolution is 600x400 or something number like that. the sound is pretty damn good though.

anyway, if anyone is interested, over at demonoid they have it and im seeding it too. it says final fantasy vii (pc) ultima edition. if you need invites to demonoid, i can give them out. or if enough people show interest, i can upload it to yousendit (2gb free) and pm people with the link so they can just direct download.
please upload to yousendit please, no BT stuff for me. does this come with the cracks and everything?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

please upload to yousendit please, no BT stuff for me. does this come with the cracks and everything?

Anyone else in for it? Ripperbone?

Yes, it should have everything. I have XP Pro w/SP2 and it worked fine. Just install, and there are some patches you need to install. No need for key or anything. =)

Give me a few days because its going to take 3-4 hours to upload and thats going to take my bandwidth to hell. I'll upload it tomorrow or wednesday when no one is using the computers so i dont get yelled at for making the internet crawl.

i have FFVII for the PC ... except my DOUCHEBAG cousin i lent it to LOST the effin install disc. so i have the rest of the game except that.....

i had to buy a PSone and FFVII cause it was cheaper than gettin another copy for PC.

No way man. The version coded specifically for PC graphics cards is the best. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Anyone else in for it? Ripperbone?

Yes, it should have everything. I have XP Pro w/SP2 and it worked fine. Just install, and there are some patches you need to install. No need for key or anything. =)

Give me a few days because its going to take 3-4 hours to upload and thats going to take my bandwidth to hell. I'll upload it tomorrow or wednesday when no one is using the computers so i dont get yelled at for making the internet crawl.
i would be up for it

Quoted post[/post]]
No way man. The version coded specifically for PC graphics cards is the best. :)

No way mang. Trust - ive had both and this is the order of graphics.

PSX version on a PC (emulated) = best
PC version = 2nd
PSX on a PSX = 3rd

running it on a 512mb ati radeon card using fireGL as a rendering engine = better than all three.

hey guys, i tried uploading it to yousendit, but it seems like they changed 1gb to 100mb!! WTF? any other suggestions? i don't know of any other service that lets upload at least 800mb because thats how big one of the bin files are.

i can just get it on a dvd and send it to you guys a copy if you pay me 2 bucks for the shipping, disc, paypal fee and time?

Quoted post[/post]]
hey guys, i tried uploading it to yousendit, but it seems like they changed 1gb to 100mb!! WTF? any other suggestions? i don't know of any other service that lets upload at least 800mb because thats how big one of the bin files are.

i can just get it on a dvd and send it to you guys a copy if you pay me 2 bucks for the shipping, disc, paypal fee and time?
that would work for me, give me your paypal address

Back