Final Fantasy X

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The system for star ocean was real interesting too. I cant wait til the next installment in the series comes out (sept 7 or 8) should be a great game.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Aug 25 2004, 08:31 AM
you guys want a different battle system you should try grandia xtreme. woah.
[post=381451]Quoted post[/post]​

I like the Grandia style battle system. My favorite battle system of all time was the Legend of Legaia series battle system though. Much more interactive than any other I've seen.

i've just started the dot hack games... i watched the anime stuff that came with it... pretty neato. :)

i heard very good things about the games...

however, i'm pissed that FABLE won't be on PS2. i'm considering buying an XBox just to play that (and a few others *coughHALO2cough*

:D

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 25 2004, 10:45 AM
i've just started the dot hack games... i watched the anime stuff that came with it... pretty neato. :)

i heard very good things about the games...

however, i'm pissed that FABLE won't be on PS2. i'm considering buying an XBox just to play that (and a few others *coughHALO2cough*

:D
[post=381526]Quoted post[/post]​

WAY ahead of you there. Played all 4 dotHACK games. They were pretty good, probably much better if you played them sequentially without waiting a few months for the next one to release :p I think my favorite part of anything dotHACK is the music... I don't think I've heard a better OST in awhile.

Also ahead of you on the Xbox. I have one of both (xbox and ps2) and the only reasons I even have the Xbox ATM is for Crimson Skies, Mechassault, SW:KOTOR, and soon to be FABLE (there are a few more xbox games that are gonna rock too, *coughForzaMotorsportcough* ;) ). But yeah, FABLE's gonna rock, and I'm gonna have to rock it right back, y0.

yea, everyone is ahead of me... i haven't kept up with my gaming since we've had to move, pay bills, and stuff.

can't buy 50 dollar games when they come out anymore... and when the sims 2 comes out... oh man... here comes the latest addiction... AGAIN.

lol. i remember the days of staying up for 24 hour stretches or more playing ff7, and ff8. then... ff9 i did in about a week. *sigh*

now, i've gone back to the 'old school' and i'm playing ff3 (ff6 here) on my SNES emulator.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 25 2004, 11:02 AM
yea, everyone is ahead of me... i haven't kept up with my gaming since we've had to move, pay bills, and stuff.

can't buy 50 dollar games when they come out anymore... and when the sims 2 comes out... oh man... here comes the latest addiction... AGAIN.

lol. i remember the days of staying up for 24 hour stretches or more playing ff7, and ff8. then... ff9 i did in about a week. *sigh*

now, i've gone back to the 'old school' and i'm playing ff3 (ff6 here) on my SNES emulator.
[post=381538]Quoted post[/post]​

That sucks. The only, and I mean ONLY redeeming factor about living at home - no rent, no utilities (aside from the cable internet), and the only food I have to buy is whatever I eat on my lunch hour. I figure all my bills in total come to about 355 per month, leaving a net of like 600/mo to do what I want with. it's awesome.

I have really slowed down on my gamebuying. I still shell out for teh awesome (doom3) but that's it. I never really liked the sims games :p

FF7 really never could sustain my attention. The game was too long, and I couldn't stay interested in the story :p Xenogears was the shit though. FF8 was also really good. FF9 sucked, IMO.

well, i don't work, but the husband does... and well, as B says... reason number 387439874398 why cali sucks, is it's EXPENSIVE as fuck to live.

2 cell phones, 1 car payment, insurance on 2 cars, cable, and oh yea... 2 KIDS. lol

they're the most expensive part... feeding us takes most of our money every month.

ah well, tho... i'll get back up to speed here soon. and yea, i didn't like 9 at all either. doesn't mean i won't buy and play it. ;)

Back