Final wiring questions...B18C1 into 98EX...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bdub84

Ok. I got the IAB wires ran. Besides hooking it into the ECU plug because I need a pin to crimp on it. I cut the 5" off the end of the header and welded it to the new header. It will work out nice. I extended the wire to my IAC also. Now, more questions...

I have NO extra plug for the IAT. No round one at least. I'm pretty sure this square plug in the pic went to my old IAT:
IAT%20Clip%201.jpg

Are those the right wires for the IAC? If so, I can cut a plug off my GSR harness and splice it to fit. But what colors goto what pin on the IAT?

For the EVAP purge solenoid, guy on CSi said the take it off my old motor and mount it in the GSR and run the vac lines to my charcoal canister...where/what is the charcoal canister? Is it pretty self explanatory where the vacuum lines go? Theres one to go into it, and one to go out...

Also, for the VTEC solenoid pressure switch plug, I DO NOT have one on the GSR motor. You said that the JDM GSR's don't have them. So do I just leave this plug unplugged?

Once I have these issues worked out. I can finally drop this bitch in!!!!

Here is a pic of what I did with the header:
Header2.jpg

Last edited:
Back