FINALLLYYY!! moving out ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

See if you can check the place out on a Friday or Saturday night then see if you still want the place.

We are already planning on setting up partitions.

I could care less if he heard or saw me. I have put on shows before :shrug2:

thats great for a one night stand, or the angerbang, but what about a steady relationship?

oh, you're 20 :rolleyes:

SWEET! So your new place is oh... 100 sqft smaller than my 3 bedroom HOUSE up in Bedford, and twice as expensive monthly.

Awesome location though. :thumbsup:

this thread makes me laugh. my first apt was 335 a month. Indiana rules.

eh, i'd love to have 1400sf, even if it were a studio.
im living in a 500+/- sf studio with my wife right now. it gets cramped at times.

my first apartment was a 1bed 1bath, i had a roommate. he had the bedroom, my room was the living room, trust me, i put on a few good shows in the year or so we were there.
wouldnt do it again though, thats for damn sure.
but, theres plenty of room there to do some good temporary wall setups.

get some cubicle dividers.

socal???

200px-California_county_map_%28San_Francisco_County_enlarged%29.svg.png

Last edited:
it is...

instead of Thai girls you get some white trash and instead of the ocean you get a lake somewhere

Well this is my time to be young and make mistakes, but Im just ready for something different.

And I dont think I ever mentioned my room mate is going blind and cant drive. so the fact he doesnt have to drive to see a show or catch a cup of coffee or pick up groceries will make it easier on me too.

SWEET! So your new place is oh... 100 sqft smaller than my 3 bedroom HOUSE up in Bedford, and twice as expensive monthly.

Awesome location though. :thumbsup:

location location location. besides i see it as my flat is ALMOST as big as a 3 bedroom house.

Back