FINALLLYYY!! moving out ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

location location location. besides i see it as my flat is ALMOST as big as a 3 bedroom house.

nice attitude
glass is half full optimism there, i like it
nice to have a good outlook on life
and that sucks about your roommate, is there anything they can do for him?

I am from dallas and its probly one of the best spots to be in dallas as far as lofts go anyways. Congrates!

nice attitude
glass is half full optimism there, i like it
nice to have a good outlook on life
and that sucks about your roommate, is there anything they can do for him?

I'm not sure if there is any treatments or anything. He can still get around and somewhat see with his super powered contacts but it progressively gets worse. But still, with the way medicine is progressing there might be something in the next few years. Besides he kinda likes the idea of getting a seeing eye dog some day haha

I am from dallas and its probly one of the best spots to be in dallas as far as lofts go anyways. Congrates!

And thanks for the support! Its is a really cool place and all the office staff are very cool as well. Every time we go up there for some business we end up siting around bullshiting with them haha.

waiting for pics of the actual place.
i would love to have a big room that size.

as a musician, i can appreciate what you can do there. lol.

are there any windows at all?

I like it. I don't think some people here understand the difference between a loft and a studio. Partitions or partial walls will make that place awesome.

This thread actually depresses me. You couldn't find a studio apartment in my area for that much. Hence why at 24 I still live at home. In addition to being in grad school, of course.

waiting for pics of the actual place.
i would love to have a big room that size.

as a musician, i can appreciate what you can do there. lol.

are there any windows at all?

yeah we have a few small basement windows about 20 feet up haha. And as soon as the room is empty i will go get pics up.

I like it. I don't think some people here understand the difference between a loft and a studio. Partitions or partial walls will make that place awesome.

This thread actually depresses me. You couldn't find a studio apartment in my area for that much. Hence why at 24 I still live at home. In addition to being in grad school, of course.

Yeah and with partitions if you get bored you can change the layout! and really we got lucky on this deal, i still cant believe it happend

a loft has a bedroom usually upstairs or up a small ladder. studios are just one big room.

when do you move in?

a loft has a bedroom usually upstairs or up a small ladder. studios are just one big room.

when do you move in?

yeah but when most people think of studio they think super small. so i call it a Flat. Im sure its not really important though. But some of the spaces we looked had had a little separate room, but I would rather just have the big space.

and We are scheduled to move in by Jan 29th 2011!!

Congrats on the flat sounds like a good score!
Go by there atleast once a week.

When I saw "south Dallas" at first I was like, oh Im sorry.
I was there this past week and misjudged a weave for roadkill...

DD services for the bar next door
money making business opportunity

fuck that. i would turn my place into a flop house. i would set my alarm for 2 am, go post up outside and wait for some drunk bitches to stumble out needing a place to crash. orrrrrr.....advertise your basement as an "after hours" spot. turn it into a speak easy. lol make some money selling booze, gambling, and dancing.

advertise your basement as an "after hours" spot. turn it into a speak easy. lol make some money selling booze, gambling, and dancing.

Hello to getting raided by the cops or shakedowns by the mob. :ph34r::D

Hello to getting raided by the cops or shakedowns by the mob. :ph34r::D

meh, the mob can help you avoid getting a shakedown from the cops. i'll give them 50%. 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing. plus, you will get the benefits of owning a club. booze, women, networking with other people in the biz. hell, this could be fun. got room for 1 more? ^_^

meh, the mob can help you avoid getting a shakedown from the cops. i'll give them 50%. 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing. plus, you will get the benefits of owning a club. booze, women, networking with other people in the biz. hell, this could be fun. got room for 1 more? ^_^

we actually considered a 3rd roommate ....

but anyways we actually chose this location with the intent of possibly turning it into a small venue in the future. We have run the idea by the office and all that they said was that any structures have to be built buy a licensed contractor. But that's only if the business I'm helping my room mate start goes well.

well we signed the lease today. and move in Saturday.

walk in the door.
168684_10150389327115463_807550462_17115313_68875_n.jpg

taking a look from where it opens up
166397_10150389325470463_807550462_17115279_2908117_n.jpg

back of the room
167636_10150389327160463_807550462_17115315_210271_n.jpg

Looks nice man, throw up a few walls and youve got a badass place. Ill be in Dallas either next week or the week after, I might have to swing by.

looks like a pretty awesome space

Thanks everyone! Idk how i will sleep tonight.

Looks nice man, throw up a few walls and youve got a badass place. Ill be in Dallas either next week or the week after, I might have to swing by.

yes sir! we are actually gonna use those big ass industrial selves for some walls and probably get some partitions as well.

and for the next few weeks its just gonna be party party party. so just hit me up on here if you think you might stop by.

Back