Finally back in the garage....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

because new england has had some nice weather for a change. give it a few more days ladies.

How do you guys have nice weather, but its pissin rain over here? Thats not right.

i sure hope they get shitty weather :D so we can see some rex gettin completed!

Hey, while you're cutting and seam welding the fenders, seam weld the whole chassis. :D

to much ado...a hectic work winter...and taking a long rest from life's mess......

back to work on the car finally.

now I'm going to take my time...and do this completely correct.... and to full aircraft quality work.....

got the rear fenders mostly fitted...but still a lot of prep work to do.... and sadly...I think I might have to rice out the car a tad to get a close-able gas door....searching ebay right now....

but cleco'ed and fitted, trimmed and re-fitted...if it doesn't form perfectly...I'll be pissed...but there will be a lot of imperfections with the bumper fit area...

I've got many packs of hysol SS8622-004A Rev 5, and once applied...the only thing to be able to remove them is a heat gun....that will destroy the FG....

some pics...

DSC03351.JPG

DSC03356.JPG

DSC03357.JPG

DSC03358.JPG

DSC03361.JPG

DSC03363.JPG

DSC03368.JPG

gallery again...

2010CRX

All of that resin/epoxy expired a while ago. Better mix it up quick!

Awesome, glad you're making progress. Love the widebody, but that wheel tire combo looks so mexican.

I used to have a '75 Ford Torino with the gas filler behind the license plate. Ambidextrous fill-ups FTW.

Back