Finally back in the garage....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nozzel will fit....thats why the awkward hinge....plus it was the only thing laying around at work that has no use.....

SDS EM-3: Aircraft

If I got serious or paid to do the work...this is a normal fab that is airworthy... but this is just a damn car....

got the drivers side glued on and riveted to the body...

DSC03385.JPG

DSC03389.JPG

DSC03392.JPG

DSC03391.JPG

Tomorrow...and maybe the week-end I'll take a break...and jump on it monday.

drivers side is done...and working the passengers side today...

DSC03396.JPG

DSC03394.JPG

DSC03400.JPG

DSC03416.JPG

DSC03418.JPG

and Dave is being a huge help!!!!

DSC03408.JPG

and the gallery again...

2010CRX

Are you gunna ditch the straps on the fuel door in the future? Maybe go with some quarter turn fastners?

I would have used them...but digging for a damn penny or a screwdriver every time I need gas seemed like it would be stupid....

got some more work done today....

apparently...instead of a quick job...the deeper we sand...the smoother it feels...and the basic "just make it good" paintjob is now the..."lets make this a showcar quality job...." We really have time, and the tax money coming will help out both me and Dave... he's actually wanting to see that this job does the car justice. Getting a buddy that has OCD to help on body work is a plus...

DSC03423.JPG

DSC03424.JPG

DSC03426.JPG

DSC03427.JPG

DSC03428.JPG

DSC03432.JPG

DSC03433.JPG

DSC03436.JPG

werd dave! :thumbsup:

finally clayton, giving this awesome little crx the love and attention it requires :wub:

what are those long bolt looking things?

the project looks sweet. that rear bumper fit on the new side panels is HORRIBLE though.

those are clecos, they hold panels together until you can weld or FG them.

Back