Finally beat it....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2700 is highest ive gotten so far

how long does it go on?

Ok, figured it out.. I'm sitting comfortably at lvl 137 right now, and nothing is making it past the first row, except "hard" mobs, which are not making a full lap. And I've got over $100k in the bank..

Trouble is, after about lvl 100 the game started crawling. Instead of ticking every second, its ticking ever 10 or 15 seconds.... making for an incredibly long game. Yeah, the game is set to low res, flash is set to low.. I even tried to kill my graphics on the comp to speed it up some.. nothing.. Just.. slow... as.... hell.....

/sigh.

Oh, and about lvl 103 the game bugged and added 20 mobs to the game that cant be seen or shot.. The screen will be 100% clear, but there are 20 mobs still on the clock.

So, lvl 210 thus far.. same game. Have over a million gold in the bank, getting over $50,000 in interest every round. But I've filled the entire grid with lvl 9 towers so there is nothing left to purchase. even the "hard" levels arent making half a lap right now.. So I suppose I'll just let it simmer over night and see where it ends up. There is nothing left to upgrade.

There is no "end" is there?... Its just a high score right?

Compound interest is going crazy.. only a few lvls later and I've got 2 mil in the bank and am pulling $100k/round.

There should be uber god mode towers for a million each. Or something like that.. Just to keep the game going.. I've got nothing left to do but watch the bankroll grow and make posts about it... :p

Back