finally came to a conclusion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha what the fuckk?! so i gotta convert obdo now too?

Yeah because your car is OBD2, and the Ludes are OBD0. Itll be worth it though, youll be smoking 'Stangs and Camaros like you wouldnt believe.

yea you need the obd conversion harness,the prelude ecu,prelude distributor,and then the intake cam from the dohc..and then just swap it al out with your stuff..but why arent you going to dyno?

just bolt this in.

image023tp8.jpg

^ Thats always an option, you can put that right in, use all your OEM stuff, harness, mounts, axles, all that.

i have a d15 in my stock hatch DX and your telling me i could swap that mitsubishi motor right in? tranny and all?

absolutely! but most of the time it twists the front end. 4g63t's have 2x the torque than most hondas. the mirage subframe is braced stock for it too, so yeah. you could always turn down the boost to stop that from happening.

You have to crank the boost up if you want more power. Everyone knows that. You just have to bolt up a 88-91 camaro cross member, twisting problem solved.

yeah but id rather jdm n honda than mitsubishi.... anywayss my car IS obd0 and preludes are too, so can i just swap out a cam off a lude and ecd and dizzy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back