finally came to a conclusion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are all assholes for misinforming him.

What he really needs to swap in is this(and yes, its a bolt in affair):
163_0302_02z+2003_Cadillac_Escalade_V12+Engine_View.jpg

Just don't forget that Camaro front crossmember.

you will need custom mounts to run that beast^
all the mods we told him to do are bolt on and go..but i still dont understand why your not going to dyno

and to the OP, why dont you just by another D15B2 and stick the two of them together to make a genuine all honda V8?

if a 4g63t bolts directly into my car why don't you see more civics like mine with them if they're so much easier to swap? are they expensive?

if a 4g63t bolts directly into my car why don't you see more civics like mine with them if they're so much easier to swap? are they expensive?
Mitsu haters like the OP.

Clearly, the best option here would be for him to just keep the D15B2 up front, and then grab another D15B2 and install it in the hatchback area to drive the rear wheels...BAM! Instant all-wheel-drive Honda! Shit, you won't even need to get another ECU, just hack all the wires together and let the one computer run both engines...

do yourself a favor and ignore EVERY post in this thread and start a new one.

Senior members, cut the shit. Threads like this are neither funny, nor cool, and will end up getting yourself banned from here.

He asked a VALID question. it wasn't like he wanted VTECH s20000 motor in his 72 crx.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back