1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally Finished my Swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by jdmclude, Mar 15, 2004.

1. jdmclude

jdmclude Junior Member

What's up everybody, thanks again for those of you who answered many of my annoying questions, but I couldn't be without my car too long. As you can see I have finally finished the swap and the car runs strong as hell!!!! I love it expect for the JDM Fuel cut off at 120mph, I will have to get my p13 chipped with hondata or skunk2 because that ish.. is annoying. Now the entire front of my car is pretty much all prelude hahahha man 4 years ago I would of never thought this, but i must say being able to hear and slightly feel Vtec kick in at 5200 is tight. Well, thanks again everyone and good luck to those of you who are in the middle of this swap or are thinking about it. If you have any questions hit me up.

Finished my Conversion

2. kyleirwin

kyleirwin Retired OG

damn, that's fuckin' dope. i had no idea cl's had f22's in 'em... i thought they were all 6cyls :bash: . anyways... swap looks good. you might wanna look into uberdata for engine managment... it's like free hondata basically. http://www.ecimulti.org/uberdata/

3. jdmclude

jdmclude Junior Member

Thanks for the heads up, but that shit looks indepth and I ain't trying to fry my ecu which will probably happen knowing my luck. Very interesting on how they do it though.

4. sleepn_accord

sleepn_accord Senior Member

congratulations!

Regarding the fuel-cut the easiest thing to do is either get a Fields SFC-Vtec controller or something similar..most of them have a speed limiter cut-out feature.

Looks nice and stock! Congratulations again!

5. jdmclude

jdmclude Junior Member

thanks sleepin accord, I will look into the Apexi V AFC and see if that has that feature otherwise fields it is.

6. Slammed90Lude

Slammed90Lude Senior Member

badass homie, talk about a little sleeper- i'm not sure many civics with i/h/e will be used to getting pulled on by a CL :thumbsup:

7. redwidow

redwidow Member

Hey JDMCLUDE,

How much does it take you to convert from AT to Manual? How strong do you consider it? i have 01 H22A and also thinking about convert it to manual. Any experiences or suggestions for me at all. Thanks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted