finally found a crx worth buying

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
to day i went and looked at a 91 crx si for sale. the kid wants 2500 for it . there is NO rust except for the sunroof ,it has brand new seats, rebuilt motor and tranny and new clutch. brand new perelli tires. he bought it from his moms friend that moved from socal. when she got here a few months after she had everything rebuilt. well it might not sound like a big deal to you west coast boys but around here (ct) thats a pretty good deal. o and another thing, there is a arm rest in it and i was wondering if all 91 si's come with it.

buy chet's dads. he posted it for sale a couple days ago. car is in ct too

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 21 2004, 06:36 PM
buy chet's dads. he posted it for sale a couple days ago. car is in ct too

same shape half the price ohh and i dont have 4500. but that is a clean crx

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 21 2004, 08:18 PM
looks like it's in great shape- i'd go for it buddy

yeah i just have to sell a few things first . but if it works out ill have it by next saturday

hacked wiring is a bad sign (as I can see in the pics) and the sunroof is indicitive or other rusting problems under the skin. I would pass on this one, honestly.

my neighbor picked up a rust free, mint shape 80k miles 91 HF for $1250. He swapped out most of the interior with the Si dyed blue to match. It lacks the sunroof and all the Si DX goodies, but it's light and in great shape.

-> Steve

thats probably something for an amplifier, or gauges?

that roof rust isnt bad. see if you can pull the headliner and check underneath.

damn makes me wanna go out and buy a white crx.
your gotta nice car there bro :worthy:

Back