finally get stuff done around the house

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
these trees have needed a trimming for a while now.. i waiting for something exciting to happen.. lol.

check this guy out..

20433_104837876204024_100000334361746_113120_7328539_n.jpg

will post before and after pics when its done

dude! when I was a kid I remember our land lords saying a guy did the same thing as that guy......tree was being trimmed the same way as that, guy slipped and fell on his chain saw.

as kids we hated the tree lol

2 summers ago that was my dad, but the chainsaw fell on my stomach while it was still running.

the guy quoted me at $460 at first.. i told him i'd let him know, that i was gonna call around and get some more quotes.. he changed his mind quick and told me $325, i said "your hired" .. lol

My best friend use to cut concrete. One day he was doing his thing and hit some re bar. Kicked back and hit him in the face. 400+ stitches from his bottom lip to just below his chin.

its funny.. the guy in the tree probably made $100 or less.. the guy i'm paying only moved the limbs off my yard and his son chopped them up and tossed them in a trailer .. he's getting paid for nothing.. tis the beauty of owning a business w/ a lic.. pay your workers, keep the rest..

Back