Finally got a new job

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

La_Pieuvre

Well, I am happy to say that I have finally found another job. I got laid off from the VW dealership I worked at a couple of months ago due to budget reasons. And now I just got hired at a Nissan dealership at the parts department :)

Makes me wish I had a nissan for obvious reasons, but the best thing is that I'll finally be making money again.

This is the third dealership I've worked at. Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and now Nissan.

That's it...carry on :p

fun stuff!!

do you work for one of those stealerships that make you like to folks?

everytime i go to my nissan dealer in the 240sx they try to get me to trade it in. first, its not my car and second i would never buy another nissan unless it was a 2g 240sx.

howdy find out how much you can get a Nismo exhuast for a 350Z I can get one around here for 600 bucks think you could beat that?

Congrats man. if you could, sometime look up the number to fort wayne nissan, call them up and tell them that Bob Rohrman sucks some seriously huge donkey dick. Thanks.

:nod:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Feb 26 2004, 12:16 AM
howdy find out how much you can get a Nismo exhuast for a 350Z I can get one around here for 600 bucks think you could beat that?

no prob jeffie, I'll be sure to check once I start working there next week.

Back