Finally got it setup, no more junk corner!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dig the idea, but to me its a bit cluttered. I like the shelves and the protrusion look from the wall.

Personally I try to keep my below or above a pouring space, mostly for convenience purposes. Like when someone says hey make me a scotch and soda, I pull out a glass reach up in the cabinet, pull out ingredients, pour, put away. And never move my feet.

have fun dusting that thing.

Do you really think its gonna be any worse then the floor or any of our other black stuff? Most of the house is black/white

Personally I try to keep my below or above a pouring space, mostly for convenience purposes. Like when someone says hey make me a scotch and soda, I pull out a glass reach up in the cabinet, pull out ingredients, pour, put away. And never move my feet.

We never once planned for it to be a bar, it's storage, nothing more. To do a bar I'd want to do it right, I don't have enough room to pull off what I 'd want to do.

that was going to be my comment also, but i guess thats not what you were going for.

serious though, i think it looks good. i think you should take all the bottles off the bottom (above the drawers) and organize them on a shelf. maybe put the glasses up higher and the flowers down below.

:concur:

the alcohol needs to on the shelves.. i'd say glasses in the middle, alcohol up top and flowers on the bottom

Anyone is invited to come over and have a talk with linh about the setup =)
Our normal drinking glasses are also on it so I don't mind those being in the middle. The glasses are the most often used.

Back