Finally got my FTP working...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This is the wedge that was talked about:

198.JPG

And now for some pictures of what's out here:

199.JPG

200.JPG

201.JPG

202.JPG

Desktop sized version of the above pic (452K):
http://thenew.gamesbbs.com/~vassago/pictur...woregon/203.JPG

204.JPG

205.JPG

More to come. Videos of the car owning dirt roads will follow. :)

not really sure how your own pics dont work for you but the pics work fine for me :p .

on another note, those roads look like they would be fun for some spirited driving :D . im at college in WV right now and a lot of the roads here are pretty badass. all hilly, twisty mountain roads. not to mention the interstate where you can do 100+ for 50-100 miles straight only slowing down to about 80 or so for tighter turns without fear from the po-po's. :lol: . but get those vids up man, i love watching vids of cars owning corners :D

bad ass pic. i have a new desktop now :)

looks awesome y0

Hey Loco, what made you decide to come to myside of the country? lol i had no idea you lived out this way, i live in vancouver,wa which is rite across the river from portland,oregon but im in oregon all the time sense its like a 10 min drive.
Where abouts in oregon are you?

I'm in Bend, OR. As for what brought me out here... I was out here in Feb. visiting my cousins for a week and loved it so much, I decided to move. Cleaner living, nicer people (better looking, too), better wages, lower rent, more to do outside, ect ect...

Wow...man that is absolutely gorgeous country side. I think I'll make that my background as well.

Thanks

:thumbsup:

those pics are incredibly nice.

my girls father lives in portland...

it's called a mountain.
in school, you probably heard of hills, turns, mountains, and grass. now, you actually get to see it :)

OMG!!! thats what a mountain looks like!?!?!?

i thought they were just teaching us shit when they told us about a "mountain"

No... I need a bigger turbo. I'm already at the limit of the stock turbo. It's good for 265 HP, and I'm around 250. DP and ehxaust would get me the other 15 HP, but there's no sense in doing a DP when a new turbo is the next step.

Soooo.... at some point, bigger turbo, stand alone, FMIC, turbo back, Whiteline suspension kit... I'm really torn, though... Since it's such a rare car, do I leave it the way it is and just enjoy it, which I'm doing every day, or do I make it my project car and go freakin' nuts? It has the capabilities go get into the high 9's, and pull well over 1G and still be street legal.

Fuck it. I'm gonna do the Metro thing. That'll piss off more people than a nine second girl's car. :p

Back