I picked up a 92 Prelude Si with a blown up h23a engine. Same day I picked that up, I found an h22a for sale locally as well. The swap has been a much bigger then bitch then any b-series swap, but hopefully this should be fun now that its finished. Heres a quick snap of the car. No fancy shots for now. Here is where the engine started... And this is where its at today... When I finally got it started (took awhile because the battery was dead and I had to hook it up to a tiny car charger) it threw a code. Turns out it was 41, so something with the 02 sensor. I will check it out later. Things I have still to do are, -Set Ignition timing. I don't have a timing light so I have to run to the tool rental place pretty soon to do it. -Bleed all the air out of the coolant system -Brake in the clutch/get used to an 8lb flywheel -Clean up wiring. Non of the harness are bolted down really so I will have to mess around with that to make the engine look a tad cleaner.