Finally got my hunting pictures developed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

yeah so this first pic is of the last time I went shooting with my Savage bolt action .17 HMR- It's a badass little gun out of the box, and i wish that i could have shot it further than 150 yards (that's how far the target in the picture was shot at) just to see how well my range adjusting scope works

s405a59eb57e5f.jpg

and yeah, a little bloody, i know, but this is my little doe that i shot last year with my blackpowder rifle that i built- You'll have to excuse the skin hanging off the deer, i was already halfway through skinning it when my girlfriend decided to take the picture

s405a5a29dbbb2.jpg

Sweet, you would get along well with one of my redneck friends who loves to hunt. He does his own taxadermy (sp), and loves to hunt. I really need to get my hunting license this summer. Atleast fishing season starts in less than a month.

nice. where'd you hit her at?
reminds me of deer hunter 2004. if you like huntin deer check out this free demo-you can even play online. its hard at first but you get the hang of it eventually.

click here

its 120MB BTW

dats tight, I use to go hunting all the time. I had a Winchester 12 guage, Mossberg 20 guage, Rugar 22, Savage 22 bolt action rifle and a Remington 30-06.

ummm, that little doe dressed weighed about 95 pounds- she was very small, my mom said it looked like I skinned our dog and hung it up- hahaha nice and tasty though

and yeah, i shot that deer directly in the ass- I know, after the top target you would think i could pinpoint where i wanted the bullet to hit, but my .50 caliber muzzleloader isn't quite as accurate as that .17-

yeah venison is good stuff. i love it. my family is big into hunting (im not tho) and i love eating venison. good stuff not to mention is leaner there-fore its healthier for ya. :)

exactly, that's my biggest argument when anyone bitches me out for hunting- i just tell them i'm trying to stay healthy; i mean plus, it's basically free meat, so why not do it :thumbsup:

hell yeah. free meat is good stuff. my dad gets alot of the venison ground into burger for sloppy-joes, spaghetti...all kinds of stuff. what i cant stand is people say "hopw could you shoot Bambi?" i say "Simple, with a gun and Bambi is gonna taste good tonite"

lol

well i didn't shoot it's ass "off" persay- The bullet entered through the ass "area" and got stuck in front of the ribcage- A kill is a kill, i have to take what i can get when i really don't get to hunt very much because of college, etc

Keep a couple steaks. Sausage and Pepperoni is da shiznit.

my most memorable moment in deer hunting...havent been since i was like 12... old man sitting on the porch of the run down cabin... sucking on a virginia slim 120 no less... "yea i hit it right in the brake light" "bitch didnt run more than 60 yards" lol i swear it was almost the funniest thing i heard in my childhood...

edit: yea the steaks are my fav... salt pepper and a skillet... good fucking eats!!!

Back