Finally Got One...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for the GSR shipped to Ohio :ph34r:??????

Free shipping?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!!

You call those work boots? Those are clean enough to wear with formal attire.

if you do decide to swap out the GSR for a Type R, i may have a buddy here who would want the GSR swap.. this is his car .. NWP4LIFE: My 97 LS Build he only has an LS in it right now
Well I was going to keep the GSR and do a full race car build but why rip apart a good running motor someone can use. So I may just sell the swap if I go ITR. Plus, the money can just go towards a full B20/Vtec build :ph34r: :D

i just got owned. :p
Nah, you still got first dibs. You asked first :)

How much for the GSR shipped to Ohio :ph34r:??????

Free shipping?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!!
What ever hmotors charges... :ph34r: lol

You call those work boots? Those are clean enough to wear with formal attire.
Lol, what can I say, I like to keep looking fresh :) Mercedes doesn't want sloppy techs ^_^

right.. when i'm only 45 minutes away
Lol tru dat...

what is this a partout thread? $10 for the shell! :p
:lol:

Ha sorry Matt. I typed my message up and forgot to post it till I got off work so it showed up after yours xD.

Meh, Matt can have them. I'm doing my swap first. Then I have to rebuild my suspension.

everything is for sale...

for the right price :ph34r:

yes you need a swap! gsr FTW!

Not everything... I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't set a price on your anal virginity....

I wish I could afford a gsr swap. D15b for me. It'll be a nice step-up compared to what I have now though.

you got me there... lol
haha.. i think thats how most people work ^_^
Not everything... I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't set a price on your anal virginity....

I wish I could afford a gsr swap. D15b for me. It'll be a nice step-up compared to what I have now though.
youre right, i wouldnt set a price on that. i dont know what male would :eek:

and, unless your engine is on its last leg.. just save for the gsr :p better to be patient imo..

I just can't justify that much money for my Honda. I'd like a little more pep, but that's enough for me.

My goal is to have my car handle well and be able to get out of its own way. I'll worry about getting something fast and nice when I graduate college and get a decent job.

youre right, i wouldnt set a price on that. i dont know what male would :eek:..

i'd put a price on my ass. I'd let crusty ol' warren buffett take a ride if he gave me $40,000,000,000.

yes, $40 BILLION fucking dollars. there is a price that makes you a cheap faggoty whore, and a smart businessman. this is the latter.

i'd put a price on my ass. I'd let crusty ol' warren buffett take a ride if he gave me $40,000,000,000.

yes, $40 BILLION fucking dollars. there is a price that makes you a cheap faggoty whore, and a smart businessman. this is the latter.
At some point, you're going to have to explain where that money came from.

And if someone has $40,000,000,000 to spend on some sex, do you think you're the first choice?

At some point, you're going to have to explain where that money came from.

And if someone has $40,000,000,000 to spend on some sex, do you think you're the first choice?

yep, i wouldn't have an issue explaining it came from warren buffet.

and hell, you never know. he might want this hot little virgin ass. me love you long time. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back