Finally Got One...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't justify that much money for my Honda. I'd like a little more pep, but that's enough for me.

My goal is to have my car handle well and be able to get out of its own way. I'll worry about getting something fast and nice when I graduate college and get a decent job.

truf.. ive been working since i was 11.. saved up money for college already so i built something a little more involved or whatever..
but i missed out on a LOT in middle/high school cuz of it..

makes sense tho.. :thumbsup:

i'd put a price on my ass. I'd let crusty ol' warren buffett take a ride if he gave me $40,000,000,000.

yes, $40 BILLION fucking dollars. there is a price that makes you a cheap faggoty whore, and a smart businessman. this is the latter.

you sir, are a whore.
^_^

this thread is awesome. guy buys a car hes been wanting, then it starts getting parted out against his will.
not only that, but then warren buffet somehow finds his way into the thread..

and 95b16coupe's "hot virgin ass" :ph34r:

you sir, are a whore.
^_^

no sir, i am a businessman. a whore does something a reasonable person would not. i would call bullshit to any human who wouldn't do said event if they had a room full of $100 bills waiting for them. 5 minutes of pain for 60 more years of living like a god worth the sacrifice.

no sir, i am a businessman. a whore does something a reasonable person would not. i would call bullshit to any human who wouldn't do said event if they had a room full of $100 bills waiting for them. 5 minutes of pain for 60 more years of living like a god worth the sacrifice.

true.
i was kidding though.

Thread's like these are what keep me coming back to Hondaswap. I love how threads go off on random tangents due to a few select posts.

its ok, its still here. we were just keeping it at the top of the list on the front page for u.. in hopes that it would inspire some progress :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back