Finally got Pics....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

orosco

Im selling this 94 Integra, which has about 100K on it..Never seen turbo or NOS, so the engine is still very strong...Here is a list of mods...I blew about 35K on this car..Im selling because i put so much into the show and i miss the GO...I had a 400HP integra Before but it was stolen, so i decided to go the other route of building a show stopper...But now i miss the GO to much, so im selling her...heres the list...

Exterior:
VIS Type R Conversion (Stalker)
Supra Taillights
VIS Carbon Fiber Hood
Spoon Sports Carbon Fiber Mirrors
NSX Side Scoops
Molded Fender flares
Sparco Fuel door
VIS Carbon Fiber Trunk (un-installed)
VIS Front Lip (un-installed)
Carbon Fiber Windshield Wipers
Shaved Antenna

Interior:
Momo GT Racing Seats
Momo Quick Release Wheel/ Hub
Momo Pedals (Chrome)
Momo Shift Knob
Momo Leather Shift Boot
Momo Floor Mats with Leather Insert
Momo Door Sills
Momo Floor Grids
B & M Short Shifer
Type R Chrome E-Brake
2 OBX Chrome Fire Ext.
Carbon Fiber Door Panels (fully wrapped)
Carbon Fiber Headliner
Carbon Fiber Trunk Panel
Carbon Fiber Dash Surround
Carbon Fiber Pillars
Carbon Fiber Glove Box
Fiber Glass Dash (Full)
JDM Gauge Cluster (reads in Kilometers) with Chrome Rings
Autometer Ultra-Lite Pro Comp II Tachometer
Autometer Ultra-Lite Gauges (boost,fuel,oil,volt)
Nos Polished 10lbs Bottle
Diamond Plate accents
Broadway Rear View Mirror

Suspension/Wheels
ADR M-Sport 18inch
Toyo 225/40/18 tires
Tanabe Sustec Pro Coilovers (1 month old)
Tanabe Sustec Pro Rear under brace
Tokico Illumina shocks
Alloy Rear lower control arms (blue)
Brembo Slotted/cross-drilled Rotors
Axxis Metal Brake Pads
Steel Braided Brake Lines
Tanabe SMR Cat Back Exhaust
OBX High Flow Cat Converter
Dropzone Camber Kit (front/rear)
Energy Suspension Bushings

Stereo
Pioneer In Dash DVD/LCD stereo
Sony Playstation
15’ Kicker L7 Solo Barics (2)
10’ Kicker L7 Solo Barics (3)
Phoenix Gold Tantrum amp 1200.1 (2)
Phoenix Gold Tanturm amp 400.4
Polk Audio Speakers (2)
Polk Momo Speakers (4)
Crystal Tweeters (2)
Phoenix Gold 1.0 Capacitors (2)
Ultra Start Alarm w/ Pager
*Whole Stereo in molded in Custom Fiberglass surround

Under the Hood
Chrome Valve Cover
Nology Hot Wires
STR Fuel rail w/ pressure gauge
STR Cam Gears
STR Dipstick
STR Resevoir Covers (2)
Aerospeed catch cans (2)
Fluidyne Radiator
Steel Braided Hose Kit
Neuspeed Strut Bar
Neuspeed Oil Cap
Optima Yellow top
OBX 4-2-1 Headers
AEM V2 Cold Air Intake
Venom Fuse Box Cover
Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump

*Didnt know how to put pics on this site so i made an aol homepage...Check it out and tell me what you think....

http://hometown.aol.com/orosco198/index.html

go with ebay youll get someone on there for a decent amount...what do you want to get...clean ass car by the way

I Did put it on ebay..To be honest im not exactly sure how much to ask...I put so much money, like 35K and I know i wont get near that back..Not even half that...I would be happy at 14K...So i put it on ebay to see how much bidding will go to..

why not just make this car your go car instead of losing all that money.

Good question...THe whole interior is fiberglass/carbon fiber...If I were to get into a small accident and the fiber glass in the rear cracked then im screwed...When you do that much to your interior you have to think about accidents....I put so much time/money into it that if i had the motor built and I raced it then i would be screwed if i got into the smallest accident.The exterior as well..The front end was $2500 alone, plus 7K in labor to paint the car, mold this and that...Basically its like this..Do i spend 10-15K and build the motor or do i cut my losses and save that money...Im buying something brand new and just making it fast...simple as that...I know this is a honda site, but I test drove the new Caddy CTS-V with 400hp, V8..thing was sick...Im going for luxury, sport now...Throw on rims and a supercharger and call it a day..

Originally posted by orosco@Apr 29 2005, 08:49 PM
I put so much time/money into it
[post=493245]Quoted post[/post]​

I know you are afraid to messup the car, but i think you should just enjoy it. Have fun with it, drive it, beat it, etc. . . enjoy the fruits of your labor b/c if you sell it you will just be giving somebody else a good deal and loosing something nice.

im sorry..thats one of the sickest teg's ive ever seen..i would never let that thing go...lambo doors? supra tailights?? hell nah...keep it man.

Just drive the damn thing. Whats the point of building a car just to look at it.

:concur:, A lot of us on here wouldn't rock a car like that, but obviously you put that money into it because thats what you like, so now go enjoy it! :)

:withstupid: it not my style...but i like the audio set up. paint is nice im cool off the lambo doors but rimz are clean overall car is clean :thumbsup:

sorry man, but, why? why so much and not drive it? the accident part makes no sense...are you insured?

it looks sweet...i like it but, what a waste....

the reason i say its a waste, is because, you're not enjoying it. i say part/sell the interior and stereo over kill and rims....then with the money make a drag or solo X car. then you can ride with no problems and have fun at the events.. and go fast....

keep it just make it drivable..

Back