Finally I got another bike.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn, thats some hurtful words. (pansy?) its not so bad except when my gf is on the back leaning on me. shes not used to riding on a bike so she puts all of her wieght forward, making it pretty uncomfortable. and until i replace the front tire i choose to avoid the really curvy roads, im paranoid about tires and any type of vehicle.

Your girlfriend must love you. Riding on the bike, "up top" (as my girlfriend puts it) with a crappy tire. Shit, I've had my bike plow out from in front twice and there is no way I will ever play around with a bad front tire.

But anyway, I love Highways. I love curvy roads too, but I'm the only asshole in CT that hits the highways (Connecticut highways, mind you) on a 250.

pics :D

lol, threw in the one of the civic, well the 1/4:eek: of a civic in my garage right this minute.

Attachments

• 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 205
  • 082.jpg
    082.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 226
  • 083.jpg
    083.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 228
  • 084.jpg
    084.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 219
  • 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 216
yeah, im very cautious about it. i refuse to speed and dont take curves any faster than i truly feel confortable with. hopefully i will get it replaced this week.

and yeah, she bitches about sitting so damn high. she dont like it much but she'll get used to it. maybe.

and yeah, she bitches about sitting so damn high. she dont like it much but she'll get used to it. maybe.

Easy fix. leave her ass at home.

Rachelle really likes riding with me, I don't mind taking her with me but I prefer riding solo. If she were to ever bitch about it I'd just leave her behind and take her out later with the car.

If you're worried about your front tire, stop riding on it ASAP. It's not so much a grip thing, but rather a blow out. Besides, chances are you have lots of grip left, it's just on the sides.

Celerity I still can't figure out why you like the highways even more so on the 250 lol. it just doesn't add up! having a 1000 on the highways is fun in a bad bad bad way but outside of that highways on a bike is like buying a lotus exige, leaving it in 3rd gear and driving down a straight road at 65mph.... get a harley... =)

Only thing I can figure is the "new" riding feeling has yet to wear off =)

Easy fix. leave her ass at home.

Rachelle really likes riding with me, I don't mind taking her with me but I prefer riding solo. If she were to ever bitch about it I'd just leave her behind and take her out later with the car.

If you're worried about your front tire, stop riding on it ASAP. It's not so much a grip thing, but rather a blow out. Besides, chances are you have lots of grip left, it's just on the sides.

Celerity I still can't figure out why you like the highways even more so on the 250 lol. it just doesn't add up! having a 1000 on the highways is fun in a bad bad bad way but outside of that highways on a bike is like buying a lotus exige, leaving it in 3rd gear and driving down a straight road at 65mph.... get a harley... =)

Only thing I can figure is the "new" riding feeling has yet to wear off =)

she doesnt bitch that much, just that its uncomfortable, so ive been giving her the choice of ride or stay at home. shes set on "spending time with me" so she obliges and stays quiet. but i prefer solo also, more confortable and easier too. when we left out yesterday, we were starting on on a curve and she started moving around, adjusting herself to get comfortable.

it doesnt worry me that bad, im just extra cautious, makes me a little nervous but its still got a little sticky left, i'll feel much better when its changed.

lmao, a 250. my first bike was a 250, i had it for a week and moved on to the 600. still cant help but think of my 6'6'' brother riding his ninja 250 though. tall scrawny ass douchebag huddled on that small bike, thinking he was badass. damn, i wish i had a pic of it.

Back