1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally Made the Switch

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by asmallsol, Feb 25, 2004.

1. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

Overall I like it so far. I like how it has built in pop up blocker. Overally it kinda screams netscape. One thing that I dont like about it, which I need to figure out is when it loads pictures, before it loads, it puts a place value in its place, and that is one thing that I always hated about netscape. Any way to change this?

2. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

i recently took the plunge as well, and i like how you can change the skins. the modern skin looks sweet. and i like how your favorites are still retained (provided you didnt uninstall IE). the only thing i didnt like was having to redownload flash and some other things. but i like it :thumbsup:

3. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

I think that b got some isperation from the modern mozilla skin for the new hondaswap skin. It matches it perfectly.

I am trying to figure out the picture place holder and also a way to click the center wheel on the mouse and then the arrows show up then you can scrow real fast. IE only thing?

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

lol- i didn't make it to match, but yes, it does. odd ehh?

as for uber scroll, it doesn't work.

as for place holder images- i don't know... i like it better.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted