Finally Made the Switch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Overall I like it so far. I like how it has built in pop up blocker. Overally it kinda screams netscape. One thing that I dont like about it, which I need to figure out is when it loads pictures, before it loads, it puts a place value in its place, and that is one thing that I always hated about netscape. Any way to change this?

i recently took the plunge as well, and i like how you can change the skins. the modern skin looks sweet. and i like how your favorites are still retained (provided you didnt uninstall IE). the only thing i didnt like was having to redownload flash and some other things. but i like it :thumbsup:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Feb 25 2004, 10:53 PM
i recently took the plunge as well, and i like how you can change the skins. the modern skin looks sweet. and i like how your favorites are still retained (provided you didnt uninstall IE). the only thing i didnt like was having to redownload flash and some other things. but i like it :thumbsup:

I think that b got some isperation from the modern mozilla skin for the new hondaswap skin. It matches it perfectly.

I am trying to figure out the picture place holder and also a way to click the center wheel on the mouse and then the arrows show up then you can scrow real fast. IE only thing?

lol- i didn't make it to match, but yes, it does. odd ehh?

as for uber scroll, it doesn't work.

as for place holder images- i don't know... i like it better.

Back