Finally saying hello

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Eros2180

Well, after a few weeks of being on the forums from time to time looking for some help, I decided to say hello to everyone.

Most forums i go to for help i signup post 3 or 4 times, get my help and go on, I think im gonna stick around here, alot of fun lol

yea... i originally came for help only and ended up sticking around because these guys crack me up.. great info too when they wanna help.. haha

Thanks guys,

Right now I have a 93 del sol, bought it off of a complete idiot who didnt know how to drive a car let alone work on one.

Thing has a park bench wing on it, when he ripped the motor out he took and just stripped it.... I didnt pay much for it but he still got me. i have alot of pics ive been taking, before, during then eventually after. maybe in a bit ill post some up in a thread so yall can laugh lol

Hey pissed, I just checked out your myspace, Sweet choice of music

go away.....

nah just messing with ya. welcome to HS. am i understanding that the previous owner put clear coat over the stickers????? :huh:

that is correct, some HEAVY coats too, if you look ( not sure in these pics ) there was a skull deacal on the hood, i had my GF taking it off and she was half way done before i realized ...wtf....this looks like shit......wheres the clear coat????? damn...its on the sticker you just cut off.........

Back