Finally Sold the Prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

so yeah, finally got rid of that damn car today- I ended up with 2700 for it which was a lot less than I hoped for but I know that you never see the money that you put into a car- Anyway- The kid just got everything finished with the title and all and was giving me a ride home- THe car starts pulling hard to one side and being real lumpy- I knew he had a flat but i didn't want to say anything- So we get to my house and I told him that i would put the donut on for him- Only when i built my huge trunk box I made it impossible to get the spare out- So i had to undo bolt the amp just to get the damn tire out- Well, while i'm hooing the amp back up my dumb ass lets the + and - touch and poof blew in the inline fuse- so now the kid has a donut and a system that doesn't work- hahahahaahah but it's gone now and that's all i care about- plus he never even asked about the spare tranny i told him that i would give hiim so i'm selling that bad boy on ebay-

oh you know, all the ricer stuff- it was my first car to mod and it came to me with a kit on it and a big old aluminum wing so i riced the shit out of it- painted it sonic blue, neeper neptune chrome rims, did the interior silver on blue, but a really loud system (two JBL 1000 watt 12's and a rockford amp) and never touched the motor except fort he good old intake header exhaust-

lol thats fuckin funny as hell :D at least hes honest

:fr: J/K... so now that your not a ricer anymore whats gonna be the new project?

good ol' ricer days. Now if I try to rice out the Porsche I want at least one of you to actually come up and smack me.

Aw mayan! You sold 'ol Betty! What's wrong witchu?! Don't you remember us baws pimpin' the Lude own tha strip eatin' chickin' wangs? You done did it baw. Shux!

Back