Finally!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You must be in the mother effinggggg boooooonies to have a 150k mortgage in CA. No where within 50 miles of a metropolis can you buy that for 350.

I'm about 100 miles from the center of NYC and I can't get lower than $220k.

And I used to make that commute... every ....day.

I would KILL someone for a $150k mortgage.

I'm about 100 miles from the center of NYC and I can't get lower than $220k.

And I used to make that commute... every ....day.
come back to pa. my mortgage is $69,900 school tax about $650 property tax about $350. all in all about $670 a month, and that was with poor credit. hoping to drop that a hundred bucks a month this summer with the refi.

ah its a 4 part system
toilet
sink
shower
bathtub

toilet and sink = 2/4
toilet sink and shower = 3/4
1/4 bath refers to an area with a sink between the master bedroom and bathroom off the master
like you see in most hotels where someone can brush their teeth while you're taking a shower
I was wondering what a 3/4 bath was.

the master bedroom has the sink in between the bathroom and bedroom.. so the master bedroom could have the full bath then.. i'll have to look again.. bathroom is my least concern when buying a house.. i shit, shave sometimes, and shower there only

you know the whole process.. normally takes 30 days.. hoping to get moved in, in 15 days..

about an 1.5hrs north of LA .. growing rapidly ..

we got about 247057 people living here
:werd: people see California and go 'OMG, the prices must be outragous!!!'

i'm 45 minutes from LA and we've got BRAND NEW houses going for 215K. It's partly due to the shitty market right now though but 10 year old homes go for around 150k weather the market has been up or down.

yea.. once escrow has opened, it takes about a month to get everything done.... sometimes it only take a couple of weeks.. which is what i'm hoping for.. how long does it take there?

more pics around 2:30pm PST..

gonna meet the realtor after the home inspection and take some pics of everything so we can start figuring out what color everything is gonna be and whats gonna go where..

open for suggestions..

Back