Finally!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

probably gonna go with Behr paint.. depends on what the funds are looking like after furnishing an entire house.. yikes!

gotta go sign papers today.. not sure which ones they are though.. but we're expecting to close next week

well.. we were supposed to sign the loan docs last Friday... here it is going on Wednesday and still havent signed them.. i'm starting to get pissed off.. haha

good god, we're looking at houses. My mortgage will be around $2800 a month. And this will be a starter home ~1500 sq ft. :(

still have not signed anything.. we're waiting on one paper from Escrow.. the realtor called them and they said we'll get it to you when we get it to you.. fuckin douchebags.. he said they were pretty rude

well, got them signed.. woot!! we were supposed to close on tuesday, but the fucking escrow company was taking their damn time.. sorry bastards

don't forget to bring the lube when you sign, they furnish the sandpaper condom.

its only me and my gf.. and i'm sure her sister will end up moving in.. as long as she pays me thats fine.. ahha
the only thing that will break up a relationship faster than moving in with a gf, moving in with family.

be very, VERY careful with this. i'm telling you now, there will be issues down the road. any time you fight with the gf, she is going to have a teammate. the sister will be bringing guys over. there will be a third person eating your food and drinking your beer.

you've been warned.

haha.. i've lived with my GF 5 yrs already.. we'll be fine.. her sister takes my side, she thinks her sis (my GF) is mean..

oh and any guy she brings over.. i'll probably know already.. we all hang out with the same group of people
not like she'd bring anyone home anyways.. she's technically married, but separated at the moment

Last edited:
haha.. i've lived with my GF 5 yrs already.. we'll be fine.. her sister takes my side, she thinks her sis (my GF) is mean..

oh and any guy she brings over.. i'll probably know already.. we all hang out with the same group of people
not like she'd bring anyone home anyways.. she's technically married, but separated at the moment
oh ok. i thought you guys were just now getting a place together. congrats.

nah.. we had an apartment for about 4yrs ... and while i've been residing at my moms house til we get a house, she's lives here too basically..

when are you going to get married. isn't she getting an itchy finger?

i plan to propose a couple months after we get moved in.. hell, if i have money for a ring after we move in it may be sooner

Back