Finally!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drock42

Before:
s3e38dbf20941e.jpg

s3e38dc0e83483.jpg

After:
s3fcee08fc0e05.jpg

s3fcee09e668b4.jpg

Hell yeah that shit's FINALLY done!!!!

And let's not forget the motivation (hung appropriately over the toolbox!):

2004 Hooter's Calendar
s3fcee0ab5cc83.jpg

good job :) i cant wait to get the money for my engine and start swappin in the spring!

Originally posted by crxtunerfan@Dec 4 2003, 03:54 AM
nice! :eek: is that a B18? love that gold header. is that the JDM ITR one?

:ufucktard:

It's an ACCORD with a PRELUDE engine... H22? Ring any bells?

Originally posted by SiR Kid+Dec 4 2003, 04:29 AM-->
crxtunerfan
@Dec 4 2003, 03:54 AM
nice! :eek: is that a B18? love that gold header. is that the JDM ITR one?

:ufucktard:

It's an ACCORD with a PRELUDE engine... H22? Ring any bells?

i cant believe gabe said that

:slap: :kick:

that was a hella clean lookin D-series, lotta mods

good work mang looks clean :thumbsup:

how the heck are u supposed to tell from pics that its an H22??? i had no info on that car whatsoever. the topic title doesnt say what it is either. also, ive seen JDM headers with that gold finish.

you can tell by the valve cover...h22a's have big fat VTEC where b series are a lot smaller

#1, H22's lean backwards, #2 ANY stainless steel header is going to turn gold-ish/blue-ish, #3 That's an F series SOHC, #4 NO Civic has the alternator on the front of the engine, #5 There's a harness that goes over the timing belt side of the valve cover, again, no B or D series has that.... And more and more and more...

Need I go on?

it should be easy to tell just cause of how big the valvecover looks.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Dec 4 2003, 06:26 AM
#1, H22's lean backwards, #2 ANY stainless steel header is going to turn gold-ish/blue-ish, #3 That's an F series SOHC, #4 NO Civic has the alternator on the front of the engine, #5 There's a harness that goes over the timing belt side of the valve cover, again, no B or D series has that.... And more and more and more...

Need I go on?

:owned: :D

Nice job Drock. I miss my Accord. :(

You can also tell its an h22 powered accord because it says so in his sig.

"my accord soon to be prelude powered."

Originally posted by crxtunerfan@Dec 4 2003, 07:33 AM
how the heck are u supposed to tell from pics that its an H22??? i had no info on that car whatsoever. the topic title doesnt say what it is either. also, ive seen JDM headers with that gold finish.

no other motor had the VTEC in letters that take up 2/3 of the valve cover

plus the H22 is the only one the the DOHC and VTEC logos on teh bottom of the valve cover

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 4 2003, 08:19 AM
you can tell by the valve cover...h22a's have big fat VTEC where b series are a lot smaller

and also writtin on the bottom of the wire cover

Back