FINALLY!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StarBellieAngel

so, as you see to your left, i have been registered almost a year now... which means i have been on this board looking for an engine for about a year... then, i finally got one... now...

THE SWAP IS HAPPENING!

well... be on the lookout for me posting all over this weekend... needing your help... lol

i'm just way to excited about this... my car has been out of comission for 2 whole years! :(

i'm sure you all understand why i made this pointless post. ;)

happy swapping!!!

I hope we hear all about the cursing, beer drinking and skinned knuckles soon enough. :lol:

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 9 2004, 11:57 PM
so, as you see to your left, i have been registered almost a year now... which means i have been on this board looking for an engine for about a year... then, i finally got one... now...

THE SWAP IS HAPPENING!

well... be on the lookout for me posting all over this weekend... needing your help... lol

i'm just way to excited about this... my car has been out of comission for 2 whole years! :(

i'm sure you all understand why i made this pointless post. ;)

hey its you!

<~iRomeo256

hope all goes well. B) good luck. :D

well, i picked up a JDM b16 (XSi) motor... 170hp... yum.

and as for the beer, my ASE certified buddy *who's nice enough to help* is doing it for 2 cases of beer... lol

so if i buy more, there should be plenty for all of us.

right now i'm outside, hooked up to the network... and all the guys are working on it... just the way it should be! damn i can't wait for this car to work... it's been so darn long. i miss muh baby!!!

thanks guys for listening. i'm sure you understand. lol

if i need help, i'll be posting... i know i'll use the boards here.

look for pics on the site this weekend... i'll be taking plenty... i have a great digital camera. maybe i'll even model it for the 'hondaswap' calendar! lol

that would be great!

you should atleast take a picture of your hands dirty or something. :lol:

That sounds like a plan. I have a question though, what made you get a jdm b16 with 170 hp if you could simply buy a b18c1 and have the same hp rating? more torque? more of a "bragging rights" type of thing? just the engine you had your heart set on? Either way thats cool. Good luck!

hondaswap calendar ehh?

i'd love to see it. i think we have 12 chick members too! might be able to pull it off! LMAO!

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 10 2004, 04:50 PM
That sounds like a plan. I have a question though, what made you get a jdm b16 with 170 hp if you could simply buy a b18c1 and have the same hp rating? more torque? more of a "bragging rights" type of thing? just the engine you had your heart set on? Either way thats cool. Good luck!

she probably saved around $1000.

i'll have pics on the website... but i thought i said that already...

anyway... yea, i saved money... and i got what i wanted. ;)

well... it's out now... and we'll see what happens next weekend when we drop the other one in.

i think we'll just have tons of wiring issues... so anyone who wants to help with all that crap.... PLEASE... hit me up on aim, msn, or yahoo.... they're all there... ;)

thx you guys!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 10 2004, 04:53 PM
hondaswap calendar ehh?

i'd love to see it. i think we have 12 chick members too! might be able to pull it off! LMAO!

:withstupid: :pie:

Back