Finally

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Finally had some money, took the car to Mikes carwash. You all remember what it looked like before...basically my FBP Si was Silver...

s403136d3d468b.jpg

s403136e72bf4c.jpg

Now I just need to get rid of the scratch on the front fender piece and It'll be almost perfect. :)

I wish it was perfect, the front passenger body lip is all scuffed up, there is a scratch on the front fender, and theres a dent on the door and dent on the roof. :(

I can take care of the scratch easily, and the scuffs are hard to see but the dent on the roof is noticable when it's this clean.

Surprised you went to Mike's, the ppl i hung with, didnt like their service, but maybe they all drove shit that wouldnt go into the parking lot b/c of the incline.. <shrugs>

Looks good. That white shit...what is that again? i dont miss it one bit.

Mikes has always been good to me. It looks that good but once the water dried I had a few places to scrub down...I did it at work, detailed it a bit more. :lol:

This reminds me of when I first bought it, if it's nice enough tomorrow (mid 30s) I'm gonna take some time and wash off some of the grime that got thrown back on it from driving tonight. Then I'm gonna detail the interior, it needs cleaned...badly. :)

Back