Finals

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

Well, this coming week is my last week of regular classes, then a week of finals. Im pretty happy about it though, i only have 3 finals, none of them are cumulative (which rocks) and for my other class i just have to do a project presentation, which is done :) Hows everyone else feelin about their final schedule, finals, grades, all that bs? Also, what classes are ppl taking now and next semester?
I cant wait for this semester to be over. Next semester i have two days off during the week, tuesday and fridays, cant wait for that. Heres what my schedule looks like..

Monday:
Modern American Social History: 2:00 - 3:15
Sports Marketing: 5:30 - 8:15

Weds:
Modern American Social History: 11:00 - 12:15
Community Service (its like a check in class, see how its comin, only meets once a month): 3:30 - 5:15
Business Policy and Strategic Management: 5:30 - 8:15

Thurs:
Film and World War II (a class about ww2, propaganda and al that shit): 5:30 - 8:15

im so happy about it, even with the three night classes, cuz im NOT a morning person. And having a class thats that long doesnt bother me :mrgreen:

so what does everyone elses (college students) stuff look like?

ha! i did the same shit... i took 4 night classes m-thurs, and one just before night class at like 330-445 or something on tues and thurs.

night classes once a week own IMO

i got finals as well coming up, but thankfully i only got 2. three others were exempt because I already have an A in the class =)

pretty anxious to get those out of the way and sit on my ass for a whole month. :)

next semester i got BIO II, Calc part II, western civ part II, and psychology part II.

lots of part II's =)

all night classes BTW so i can sleep in

In two weeks I have Materials Science and Calc IV finals, and then the week after I have a Statics and Dynamics final. Luckily my ME class doesn't even have a final, so I only have three :p (oh wait, I'm going to get my ass kicked anyway....)

2 finals, 1 midterm, 1 essay

Monday - midterm - Humanities Course
Tuesday - essay - Organizational Behaviour

Dec 14 Final - Organizational Behaviour
Dec 16 Final - Admin Studies

Im screwed....... :cry:

its sucks ass right now i feel like a fucken zombie

handed in a 4 page paper, not to mention had makeup classes yesterday

did a presentation and will proceed to take a final at 1:15

have another makeup class tomorow

a 15 page paper due monday

and an 8 page paper and test for tuesday

it gets worste before it gets beter

3 Final Term papers.
Two of the papers were written previously for another class but need to be completely re-worked but atleast there's a base of an A paper already there and I just need to refocus the paper and apply some new theories and materials.
The third paper is a fitness paper which will be an absolute breaze for me, so I have no worries there whatsoever.

4 Final Exams.
Economics is always a beaut, so I'll have to contend with this exam. The other exams should be pretty cookie cutter and should seal a 4.0 this semester...hopefully. After econmics, I'll probably be at a 3.7 or something of that nature but if I ace the final then I'm golden.

Quoted post[/post]]
Monday:
Modern American Social History: 2:00 - 3:15

Weds:
Modern American Social History: 11:00 - 12:15
Business Policy and Strategic Management: 5:30 - 8:15

Thurs:
Film and World War II (a class about ww2, propaganda and al that shit): 5:30 - 8:15

I can only imagine what kind of sheer crap they are teaching in this curriculum.

MASH is with my old western civ 2 teacher, he is the f'n man. knows all his shit, loves debates/discussions in class, really gets the whole class involved, imo thats the best way. Its not all in what they teach but how they teach.

and yeah, i can see how history is sheer crap. plus im a business and marketing major, i dont need the high level real in depth history classes..

Physics final on the 15th. Biology finals next monday and friday, fetal pig on monday, lecture final on friday. Bio should be a breeze, Physics will be a bitch as always. This is actually the easy part for me, because a few weeks ago I had 3 exams in 2 weeks between the two classes, and the following week I had a 7 page research paper to turn in. And I work full time M-F, and spent the first month or two of this semester working on my civic on the weekends. So after December 15th when my stress disappears, I'll be one happy mofo. Next semester should be a breeze, so I'll have no stress till May when I have to take the second Physics class in a 8 week condensed semester. That's gonna be a real bitch.

Tomorrow (yes, tomorrow) I have a power point presentation
Dec 9th 8 page final paper due on drama and poetry
Dec 10th Exam
Followed by 4 other finals
:yay:

4 Finals comming up. 2 a day on the 14th and 15th. Calc Concepts, Org. Chem , Microeconomics, and German.
My Engineering class doesn't have a formal final, but we are required to do a project - which happens to be a bungee jump experiment. Fun.

Most of my classes are well - not straight A well, but B's across the board. Next semester ought to be fun - Statics and Dynamics, Calc Concepts 2, Diff. Equations, Material Science, Writing to Inform, and my gen-ed - landscape architecture.

Well yeah...Finals are as follows for me

Mon- Eng 101 Portfolio Due at 10am.
Tues- Physics 114 8am
Math 157 1am

That's it for me :).

Had mine already. The week before Thanksgiving (trimesters). I had a total of 5. Got a 3.26 for last term.
Business Accounting (5.5 credit class) = A
Career Management (1.5 credits) = B
International Business (4.5 credits) = B
Psychology (4.5 credits) = B
Macroeconomics (4.5 credits) = C+
20.5 credits total! Plus a job and 3 hours on the bus every day.

Now I'm taking Business Accounting 2, Microeconomics, and Spanish 2. (14.5 credits total)

just a little lighter load :p

Back