find me a color for my car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LsB16CrxHF

my crx is almost ready for paint...i want a clean look, no rice allowed. i hav no body kit, no spoiler, no altezzas so i want a nice not extreme paint. cant think of any colors. want to do flat black but before i decide i want tosee if anyone else has any ideas for a color...

so help me out
leave a paint code, color suggestions like blue or wutever or post up sum pics of ur ride

thanx guys

Anything but samba green. I'll painting mine samba green and i don't wanna se any other samba green CRX's out there.

some kinda of silver , is300 grey is very nice.. but yea some thing to a darker tone! no bright colors .. or else ur gonna be called rice

Corvette's Spiral Gray Metallic. It's a limited addition paint. looks good and not "Ricey". it is expensive tho

Originally posted by DesertNightEagle@Nov 22 2004, 09:00 PM
Corvette's Spiral Gray Metallic. It's a limited addition paint. looks good and not "Ricey". it is expensive tho
[post=420652]Quoted post[/post]​

bwahhahaha

Originally posted by swanny+Nov 22 2004, 06:22 PM-->
DesertNightEagle
@Nov 22 2004, 09:00 PM
Corvette's Spiral Gray Metallic.  It's a limited addition paint. looks good and not "Ricey". it is expensive tho

bwahhahaha
[post=420675]Quoted post[/post]​

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
its number paint you can't get it after they run out the limited production of it

Originally posted by hcivic.com+Nov 22 2004, 09:24 PM-->
Originally posted by swanny@Nov 22 2004, 06:22 PM
DesertNightEagle
@Nov 22 2004, 09:00 PM

bwahhahaha
[post=420675]Quoted post[/post]​

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
its number paint you can't get it after they run out the limited production of it
[post=420676]Quoted post[/post]​

yup, all tints and toners are obsolete, there is no way to replicate this color. :roll:

i would probably do like a hot pink, highlighter yellow, or a poo brown, it would go with ur personality

u could always do a coffee color ;)

or maybe u should do a orange with red pearl or the other way around...no1 has that color <_<

i would just go with a black
good luck!

UPS brown or Postal service white with the red and blue stripes down the side, and the eagle! :p

btw: orange with red pearl....is sickening....someone wanna buy my car check the sig...

Back