find me a color for my car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I seen an integra at imports vs domestics at buds creek in maryland and the car could only be explained as... turn signal yellow. I asked the guy what color it was an he said something along the lines of lamborguini blah blah orange... And i told him turn signal yellow. But it looked tight no one else i have noticed with that so think about it.

Yellow always looks bad. Stick to black or red.

(can you tell I really want you to paint it one of those colors? :D)

damn im still narrowing it down...right now its flat black, gloss black, ups brown, or imola red from bmw...hopefully ill decide soon

i shud just paint it rainbow ;)

I like colors that look nice, but someone who owns that model would know it didn't come stock.

Like the Charcoal Grey. I'd find a nice color like that, which wasn't a factory option for that year.

A pearl white would be kinda cool, or any candy color. You don't want flashy, but a hint of classy couldn't hurt.

craftsman red, or nissan's daytona blue thats on the 350z's... thats the color my car is getting, or yamaha blue. thy are close.

finally chose a color....i ended up deciding on a light charcoal gray...thanx guys....as soon as im no longer poor ill get it painted so maybe after christmas and then ill post up sum pics

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Nov 22 2004, 08:34 PM
I seen an integra at imports vs domestics at buds creek in maryland and the car could only be explained as... turn signal yellow. I asked the guy what color it was an he said something along the lines of lamborguini blah blah orange... And i told him turn signal yellow. But it looked tight no one else i have noticed with that so think about it.
[post=420782]Quoted post[/post]​

Lamborghini Diablo Inferno Orange is the PIMP SHIT.

Back