Finding out those error codes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotherockawear

Can someone explain to me in detail on how to do this? It has probably been posted before, if so does anyone have the link? If not, I plan on making a tutorial to show people how to do this. I am looking for the easiest most foolproof way to do this. Any help is appreciated. ;)

thanks
nick

Actually I was hoping that he would go ahead and browse through the entire Reference Materials section, which he might really enjoy and find helpful. Plus posting the link would have required me to go there myself to copy and paste it. Not a huge effort, but more than he was willing to make.

And furthermore... what was this about asking someone else to explain this in detail to him so he could write a tutorial about it? WTF was that all about? It's one thing to say that if there wasn't a tutorial, then there should be one, that him offering to write up something from someone else's explanation.

Originally posted by dotherockawear@Dec 18 2004, 08:07 PM
Can someone explain to me in detail on how to do this? It has probably been posted before, if so does anyone have the link? If not, I plan on making a tutorial to show people how to do this. I am looking for the easiest most foolproof way to do this. Any help is appreciated. ;)

thanks
nick
[post=434280]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by swanny@Dec 18 2004, 09:42 PM
god you are annoying.
[post=434310]Quoted post[/post]​

swanny, thanks for the help... 94redsigal, take your "i'm a stuck up bitch and i know more than this noob about hondas attitude" somewhere else. When I write my ebook for the noob community, dont use it

Bend a paperclip in half and stick it in the diagnostics port that hangs down behind your glovebox. The CEL will flash using long and shart flashes. i.e. two long and three short: code 23 knock sensor.

In Martine's defense, you are a noob to the site and you should have just used the search feature, but hey- whatever.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back