f'ing thieves

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattcalica

man, last night, my friend's car got stolen. the sad thing is, he didnt have full coverage. He had a SUPER clean turbo dx coupe that was his pride and joy, but being that he was living on his own, he had to pay for rent and school, so he couldnt afford full coverage insurance (remember guys, i live in hawaii, where we have one of the highest costs of living). Its really sad, and if we ever catch the guys that stole the car, their asses are dead. Stupid motherfucking car thieves!!!

I feel sorry for you guys living in such shitty places. I have no worries about my GSR at night, You guys should think about moving to a smaller :coughwhitercough: city.

Yeah your on an island, how for could they go. I say get a beatin stick and drive around!

Also my buddys delsol just got jacked from his girlfriends work, a mortgage company in a nice area right on the water in DAYLIGHT!!! WTF

im glad ive got somewhat of a sleeper. noone is going to steal a mirage.

EDIT: especially a purple one.

I fucking hate thieves.....wish they all woudl just fucking die!!!!!

okay, yah, we live on an island...but what the jackers like to do is drive up this one mountin, tantalus, and actually push the cars off...

Originally posted by mattcalica@Mar 3 2004, 07:12 AM
okay, yah, we live on an island...but what the jackers like to do is drive up this one mountin, tantalus, and actually push the cars off...

Nothing worse than thieves with no real motivation other than just destroying something. I mean really, if they're going to steal something, at least sell it so there's a chance of getting it back.

I know how you feel, my buddy's Civic got stolen in San Diego last week. He had a GSR motor with almost all Type R Parts, the Police found it yesterday everything is gone EVERYTHING.

Originally posted by mattcalica@Mar 3 2004, 01:12 AM

id love to do that...

with old, mercury junkers, though... :lol:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 3 2004, 12:18 AM
Nothing worse than thieves with no real motivation other than just destroying something. I mean really, if they're going to steal something, at least sell it so there's a chance of getting it back.

Well they probably strip everything of value off first.

Back