Finially, a decent pres. cadidate!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I haven't been following any of the election yet, I suppose it is about time to do that. I know that whomever runs against Bush will have about a 90% chance of getting my vote. Maybe we'll see some stronger support for a 3rd party candidate this time around.... or maybe that will just get Bush another term?

at any rate, I just can't believe this was actually a serious topic.... I was expecting to see a pic of Gary Coleman riding a donkey or something

Doesn't matter he won't get past the primaries, too little too late. Being against the NRA, and being a Veteran of a Foriegn war is like Rock Against Drugs or Christians against Christ.

And calling out your oppisition for "Fundementaly taking the country in the wrong direction" is the political equivilant of not doing your homework. The GOP will eat his lunch if he doesn't get down to brass tacks, prefuring to just target his entire policy without focus.

Very nice silverchild, but what are you talking about?

The NRA isn't the heart and sole of the gov., so how can it compare to christians and christ? And not doing your homework? Everyone here didn't have to do a report to see all of the trouble Dub-ya's putting us into. He said what he meant and knows: GW is leading our country into a war state(a.k.a. fundamentally the wrong direction).

Originally posted by TommyTheCat@Sep 2 2003, 05:27 PM

The NRA isn't the heart and sole of the gov., so how can it compare to christians and christ? And not doing your homework? Everyone here didn't have to do a report to see all of the trouble Dub-ya's putting us into. He said what he meant and knows: GW is leading our country into a war state(a.k.a. fundamentally the wrong direction).

go hugs some trees in a bomb zone and frolic in some flowery mine fields

Originally posted by TommyTheCat@Sep 2 2003, 06:27 PM

stfuprotect.jpg

my reference was to the fact the MOST Veterans feel strongly about the second amendment, kinda like MOST christians feel strongly about christ. Anyways.....

I'm not stating a personal opinion, while I disagree (fundamentaly :lol: ) with this canidates views, I by no means agree with everything our President does either. I'm simply sick of seeing the same people scream about how we should be in N Korea if we're in Iraq, and then the next day scream about how were already in too many places (so which is it? Are we in to many places or not enough?). Who are the same people who tell you there is no political structure in Iraq and we're failing like it's NAM2 (BTW Iraq's government is now made up of a congress of representitives with a rotating figurehead). Who, coencidently (sp), are the SAME FREEKING PEOPLE that tell you our economy is not recovering. I can tell it's not "recovered" but it IS recovering, all I need is access to the news to see that.

Meanwhile our President is trying to make up for 8 yrs of "not rocking the boat" forgien policy while keeping his head above water here at home.

I'm sick of fair weather, backstabbing, unobjective, uneducated people trying to tell me my President is Hitler with a bad economic policy. By the same people who stood beside him and picked up the flag on 9/11 only to block ports during the buildup to the Iraqi conflict. While I did not aprove of Mr. Clinton in the White House, I was always quick to praise his economic success and his ability to stay focused at the job at hand.

That being said this guy is still dead in the water right now, and has no real chance (at this point anyways) of winning the primary.

And as a member of our Armed forces I can tell you we are not a war state. Unfortunatly at the moment we are a global police force.

Back