finished hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skee10

skee10
heres some pics of the newly finished h22 hatchback ..the first pic is of where we stripped it before we repainted it.... im getting ready to start on a 99 integra ls 5 speed......any one got any suggestions at all....just looking for some creativity ...so anything u come up with would be cool....thanks....hope u like the car

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 202
  • after 6.jpg
    after 6.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 175
  • hondaswap.JPG
    hondaswap.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 173
  • after (hondaswap).JPG
    after (hondaswap).JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 190
  • after 2 (hondaswap).JPG
    after 2 (hondaswap).JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 153
Nice and clean! I like it! Got any recent engine bay pics?

thanks....and no i dont have any pics of the engine bay ..never toke any pics of it sorry

but heres my next question.....im getting ready to start on a 99 integra ls (as seen in the pictures)...and i was wondering if any one had any ideas as what to do.....id like to do the ls/v...but then again...idk....lol....so if any one has any sick ideas....let me know....b.c i want to make this car a track only car....thanks

Attachments

• teggy_9.JPG
    teggy_9.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 130
  • teggy_8.JPG
    teggy_8.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 120
  • teggy_2.JPG
    teggy_2.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 133
  • teggy_1.JPG
    teggy_1.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 116
  • teggy pic.jpg
    teggy pic.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 127
  • teggy_10.JPG
    teggy_10.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 116
Well it looks like you've got a decent start. When you say track only, what exactly do you mean? Drag? Auto-cross? Road racing?

deff drag......any suggestions would be great....i dont have any experience with building a drag car....

Save the hassle and just go GSR turbo nitrous. :D of course in my honest personal opinion, I think the strip is for muscle cars. Imports own the rest like road racing, auto x, drift, etc.. you name it. I mean it's cool and all when you see a 4-banger out there tearin up the drag but the V8's own the strip.

v8s don't own shit...lol....but id like to do the boosted ls/v....but idk...i wanna do something crazy something not many ppl have....and the normal ls/v is with a b16 head....and i dont want that if i go ls/v im using the gsr or type r....or if any one has any other sugg. let me know ...thanks guys ...keep up the info...

and i have another question...how hard is it and long does it take to do the timing belt on my car...and while im doing the timing belt...should i just go ahead and do the water pump while im there too?

To "do" the timing belt? As in re-time the motor? Replace the belt? Depends how long it takes you to do it it's not that hard. And how old is the waterpump?

And if you want to be different the only way is to either make your car AWD, RWD, V8 that bitch for drag, because every single possible swap has been done with a Honda/Acura. So have the 3 I suggested but not many.

im talking about replacing the timing belt...and since i would be doing that...im goin to go ahead and put on my skunk 2 cam gears and camshafts.....but the water pump is the orig. i suppose...i bought the car used....only one owner before me.....and it has 102k miles....

water pump will prob be good for another 50-75k I'd say (personal experience yet to have a honda water pump fail on me under 200k) - as far as the timing belt - it's not hard really easy and if you can do your own cam gears and shafts shouldn't be hard at all pretty straight forward - setting the timing is generally pretty quick too - buddy of mine does my timing and is dead on in under 10-15 minutes doing it by hand and eye...

Back