finished my h22a swap into my eg civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

slopoke

hey guys
I just finished the H22a swap today other than putting interior in. A friend came by tonight and said everyone is betting on another friend to out run me friday night at the track. We both have EG cx hatches he has a crvtec with the gsr ecu.I have a JDM H22a with a P13.I dont think this is possable other than his is striped and mine is more of show, but I also have a 75 shot to make up the difference. I have not driven my hatch with the new motor so I am not sure of its performance but the H22a has more torque and hp and probably only about 65-75 pounds heavier. Any encouragement is appreciated

well if I thought the b20 was better I could have saved a fortune and alot of time. I am happy with what I have and since it doesnt look like the AC will fit I need to fill that hole with a turbo. but I will post some times from mine and the b20 hatch this weekend.

finally drove it today and HOLY SHIT it is fast. Traction is a big problem even when vtec hits it breaks traction again. My B series doesnt compare at all. When I was finished and coming home it through a 12 code and I checked all the EGR junk and cant find anything wrong so I am waiting for the ecu to reset. I will run it friday against the b20 its only an 1/8th track but it should do well.

Pray for traction. This is going to be a matter of hooking up or not. I think you'll win if your tires grab. :roll:

Im doin the eg duce duce swap right now. No wiring because of my standalone but will the tach work with the h22 cmp or are they the same ac signal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back